Part 26

Manik's pov :

I was struggling hard to control my anger , I want them dead for making my love bear so many sorrows . She was all by herself walking on a thorn filled roads .

She was in my arms sleeping , maybe she was exhausted, remembering her past which was damn painful .

How dare ,they treat her like that, till now I was waiting for some crucial information about nandhini's real parents , but now there time is up .

I have to call my lawyer and manager .

Now I will see dhruv how will you save your drowning ship.

There are only some days you will enjoy but soon you will run to save your self ,but my dear friend your leach is in my hand now . Destroying you was my motive from the start, but now it became my need without crumbling you ,I can't take a peaceful breath .

I promise you nandini , I will make them pay double for  troubling you.

In everybody's life, childhood plays an important role , whenever we face difficult time , we go back to our childhood days to relive those memories .

Just five years girl bearing the poisonous attitude of her so called parents killed many dreams and hopes of my love. They couldn't even buy a doll for her .

Till now I thought , what I faced is tough that's why I try to extract revenge who ever hurt me because of which I literally became a monster so unforgiving and heartless , I don't even speak normally with my staff.

Nandini faced hell , but still she is so welcoming and kind hearted , she is so pure . How did I ever think I will punish this kind soul for her brother crimes . How can I wash away the sin .

She deserves something more but I am selfish enough . I will change for her , I have to become better for my love . I will confess someday that I thought of hurting her ,but I will beg for her forgiveness ,but not now .

She faced enough betrayals . I will just have to protect her first . I will have to post some bodyguards for her , if she asks for explanation I will just tell there are for me.

I love you so much nandini I can't bear to see your tears , I will fight for you ,what's rightfully yours will belong to you . Till now I thought of destroying dhruvs company but that it is not even his company . It's my loves right . I will stand behind her .

I almost spilled I love her , but end movement I backed away fearing her reaction.

I was never afraid expressing my views , many of my fellow business partners say that I am blunt and never sugarcoat things before saying . But now confessing my heartfelt desire is making me go mute .

I was rocking her slowly , I can make her sleep on bed but this moment is so precious to me . She willingly slept in my arms . Slowly I succumb into sleep .

I woke by my phones vibration which is in my pocket , it was still early but my back is aching and bit stif because of leaning on bedpost thought out the night .

But it was worth seeing nandini peacefully sleeping in my arms without any worry in the world . I slowly moved her hair tendrils which were disturbing her , then I made her sleep on bed . My phone was vibrating continuously , who hell is calling me in early morning.

It was my assistant misha calling

"What?" I spoke rudely , she squeaked a bit before continuing .