Part 12

Dhruv's pov :

I just made Alia sleep after her crying session . Poor her she was so depressed but I think I should continue planning about the trip maybe then it will be a change of mind for Alia with all this mess .

But I don't understand , why is manik doing this after an year why didn't he react immediately what was he planning all this year . I should be careful and protect Alia , because he's main focus is on us .

I tried calling nandini but she was not picking up my call maybe she she still hurting from alias words I know Alia can rude but she is not that bad . Nandini was important to me always I will always take care of her tho I will steal all the shares of the company her responsibility is mine .

I called my manager to book tickets for Swiss and hotel bookings . I have to make my baby happy .

Manik's pov :

I went back to shimla again due to my business I am traveling a lot man this is so stressful . The employ of my company here rented a house for me , he told me it is peaceful place near the lake and view of the mountains . My manager came to pick me up and took me to the place well it was a wooden house with 2bedrooms with attached bathrooms , drawing room , kitchen and an office room with a balcony it was a decent house with no hustle bustle around , I loved the place already it was peaceful here and it was simple .

I settled my self with a coffee and a sandwich which my manager brought . I packed my clothes in my wardrobe the house was clean and tidy my manager said that a lady will come and clean the house everyday mornings and she will also cook breakfast and lunch . Well about dinner that is okay I can cook my self . The next day I was busy with handling my new responsibilities, here the business was on small scale but I am thinking about expanding it . I have a construction business here which was doing good . But I want a pa my self for scheduling all my meetings and checking the construction lands my manager already told me that they are already few applicants and tomorrow will be the interview.
Then I went to home after freshening up I went to sleep directly ,I already had my dinner in office canteen .

Next day I went to the office with my pissed off mood because dhruv and Alia continued their Swiss trip even after all this drama .

Then the people started coming for the interview which increased my range more because these guys are not even serious two or three people were good I guess I have to choose in those people ,but suddenly there was a knock on the door and without my permission came in the girl she was checking some in her purse and her face was covered by her hair tendrils she was wearing a white long top with jeans and she was having many bracelets on her hand which were making sounds whenever she moved her hand . She just came and sat on chair ,again Without my permission and drank water when she moved her tendrils that when I got shocked it was nandini and without looking up she started her rant.

"Look I am sorry okay I mean sir , I was in collage and came here running my slipper broke of in the middle and I had to run with one slipper I tried catching an auto but that fellow he was asking hundred rupees extra can u believe it . Outside one man stopped me but I just rushed I want this job desperately I know I am late but please forgive me sir. "
She was talking all this while without lifting her yes I want to laugh on her rant but then I got concerned when she told me she ran here with one slipper . This girl is innocently crazy. I immediately went towards her while she was still busy with her talks I bent took her feet in my hands gently her left foot was bleeding slightly she suddenly got startled by my action and that's when she looked at me and exclaimed " Manik your the boss here and why are touching my feet leave me " i just ignored her I rose up and started searching for medical kit once I got it I again got on my knees and started treating her wounds.
"Nandini ! How can you be so careless who runs on the road have you lost your brain , stupid girl " I murmured the last word .
"Manik first leave my leg I can do that for self and stopping scolding I am not a child I needed this job that's why I came here running " she pouted cutely and that pout vanished all my anger and irritation .
"I am sorry nandini I was tensed after seeing your wound that's why I reacted like that " I explained her
"Okay now start the interview sir " she said playfully . I just smiled at her
"Alright give me you file Ms. Sharma " I also added playfully.
She gave me her file tho she is not graduated maybe the luck is in my side with her being here I can come close to her and start with my next step .
"Okay your appointed you can come here In the afternoon as you applied for the part time , tomorrow we will discuss about the your working hours " I said to her calmly . Then the silly girl started jumping in her chair with a bright smile on her face , and I wanted to protect that smile her face.
"Oh! Thank you today is my luck day I guess . So are we finished here can I get going" she asked me.
"Yes but on one condition I will drop you, you are already injured and I can't have you run again with those wounded feet "I told to her sternly . She just pouted and nodded her head .
Then I dropped her at hosted while she guided me with address and she being the cutie waved her hands and yelled a bye like a kid and skipped happily . All this while I was grinning .

Being with nandini always vanishes my stress , hate or any negative feeling being with her is filling my heart with many emotions and feeling which can't explain . I never felt this emotions before tho I am struggling with the new feeling I can also feel how my heart is contended .

What are you doing to me nandini how can I destroy you if I feel so protective about you .And then I started drinking I can't handle the hatred which is towards me whenever I think about destroying her . Wanting her to fall in my trap I think so , I fell for her . With a sad smile I drifted off to sleep thinking about her .