Part 36

Nandhinis pov :

I was pouting folding my arms to my chest , but still no response from him , then from rear view I saw a vehicle, it was few miles behind following us I didn't think too much about it .

But after few minutes I started getting tensed , is that following us . Sometimes I have wild imagination I hope this time also I am having that .

I think manik sensed my stance because he looked concernedly at me . That action touched my heart ,  I am so lucky that I met him never in my life someone cared for me that much . Even though he's angry at me , he still cares about me that giddy feeling made me excited , it was like I was floating in the air till now I felt incomplete because he was not even looking at me but now the rush of new feelings is making me feel happy , excited ...........

I suddenly wanted to hug him tightly not wanting to let go of him, but I immediately blushed at my thought  , stupid nandu .

"Nandhini are you alright ?." He asked me but I gave him a bright smile nodding my head . He looked confused for a minute before turning his head . I pouted , I want him to look at me .

Then it started drizzling lightly , the atmosphere was fantastic it was greenery all around and light fog , I opened the window wanting to feel the fresh air , it was chilly but it was refreshing . My mood was good in fact very good , I was smiling like a fool. I wanted to jump and dance , i took some pics of the scenery sharing it with Cabir and navya .
They immediately responded.

"Wow such a romantic view " replied navya . I rolled my eyes at her reply

"Should I take you there navya " Cabir flirted with her . Again I rolled my eyes .

I just kept my phone aside not wanting to listen to their bickering .

Then I saw a person selling corn , I love eating corn and that too at such pleasant weather .

"Manik can you stop the car , I want to buy the corn" I asked him , he just nodded and reversed the car before parking it .

"You sit in the car I will go and get it " he got down without listening to my reply , guess he's still angry at me .

There I saw a cute rabbit with white fur , it was tiny . I wanted to play with it . I got down the car and went to it , I was slow so that I don't scare it I crouched down and stroked it's back , they say catching it's ear cause heavy pain to it . So I just stroked it's back , the fur was smooth . It was resting under a huge tree so we were not drenching .

"Nandhini" Manik shout startled me and the cute rabbit it started running and went into forest .

"Why did you shout you scared the rabbit away " I pouted .

"Did I tell you specifically to sit in the car " he said being angry .

"But I was just few feet away , it's not like I went into Forrest " I said

"Nandhini there can be be wild animals here , so when you see a deer or rabbit you should scurry them away instead of petting them because wild animals can come out for their hunt , so that's why I shouted " he explained I nodded my head having no answer .

I forwarded my hand to take my corn but stepped back , now what ?

"Go sanitize your hands you were playing with a rabbit " I listened because even I am particular in such matters .

He gave me my corn , but there was only one .

"Where's yours ?" I asked .

" I don't have mood " he said . Hmm he's angry