Part 29

Manik's pov:

It was noon , yesterday after me and nandini went to sleep almost at early in the morning . Before going she checked cabirs temperature again , she such a mother hen .It was amusing seeing her like that . I  guess she is still sleeping now.

Cabir went to his home after saying he has something urgent to do , he was still weak but he was stubborn . I tried to tell at least wait till nandhini wakes up but he was just to adamant , he said he will meet her afterwards , well what can I say I just nodded.

For instance I know nandini will feel bad, but he seemed he had some urgent work to do .

Anyways we have to go to Bangalore for my meetings I guess I will start after two days with nandini. I already assigned the secret bodyguards .

And I cracked a deal with sharma industries , but at the same time it was shocking dhruv let this happened I mean I thought he will not lock horns with me but I guess he's overconfident that he can deal with me, well let's see ..........!

Though the company belongs to nandhini but till her 21st birthday there is a guardian handling her properties . I have to start looking for loops .

And most important thing nandhini's father name is Vivek sharma and her mother name supriya sharma , they died in an car accident . Was it deliberate or not is not confirmed yet, the people who adopted nandhini were actually her family nandhini's father younger brother dhiraj and neetu sharma. When my spy informed me , my blood went cold these people are far too dangerous than I think . They can even go after people's lives for there gain . Was accident also their plan . Damn it's getting dirtier ,the more we dig .

The most heartbreaking thing is what ever they are enjoying actually belongs to nandhini's parents hardwork and nothing was theirs , including the villas and their ancestral home in the village , even the cars which there purchasing comes under company's money which means nandhini's money , sure her uncle was running the company fine but comparing to his brother he's nothing in fact the company had seen golden days in his reign but dhruvs father is struggling to barely function the company so that's why they wanted to form alliance with Agarwal , Alias father because he owns twenty percent that time, now which belongs to me .

Nandhini had her own home but she lived like an orphan , can she bear the truth of parents and the adopted parents . How can I tell her that she was living in a lie till now , I can fight any challenge which comes in my way but how can I fight nandhini's situation . How can we be in this complicated situation .

Just now she smiling and laughing freely , if this truth blasts in front of her I am afraid of her reaction .

I can protect her from exterior dangers but how can I heal her from her broken heart,wishes,thoughts and nightmares.

Will I be enough?

These thoughts are killing me , maybe I will avoid this topic as much as I can ,truth will break her , living in her lie will at least give her hopes. But how can I hide such an important aspect of her life ?

But what ever it might be I will be prepared , I will first unveil their characters in front of her . They are waiting for her 21st birthday till then I will keep her away from any impending dangers but till then I will slowly,slowly destroy all their ploys . If I get proofs then I can see their end .

And the most shocking thing is there family lawyer is non other than maddys father , so was he also acting ? God how can my love handle all these betrayals , the next time I see him I will break his face .