Part 43

Manik's pov :

I was in panic and stressing over somebody following us , and on top of that I feel drained and weak both mentally and physically . I can't trust anybody , Cabirs father said he will look into it but I can't even wait , and literally I can't trust that old man . My father use to say never believe a person whose not capable of taking care of his own family because a person who can't take of his own family can't be expected to help others .

So I have to use my own crooked ways to unfold the truth.

Nandini is asleep , morning sharp 4 am we will be leaving hotel .

When I got call from my spy , he said something which riled me up .

"Sir Mr. Agarwals personal body guard have been following you , I think they got to know that nandhini mam is with you"

"Anything else?" I asked with a clipped tone .

"Mrs. Alia is behind the search party . She is the one who made hostel warden to throw nandhini mam in middle of the night . And all her fees cheques have been bounced , and sir she's planning something big and dangerouse " he said in one go . 

I only grunted cutting the call. That bit*h is not gonna sit quite but I know where her leash lies .

I called dhruv , I know surprising .

"Hey buddy" he wished me .

" hi" I said controlling my anger .

"Dhruv I am coming to Bangalore and I will be discussing the project plans day after tomorrow " I said with a smirk on my face .

"Of course I have been waiting for this , and manik one great news Alia is pregnant " he said with a smugness in his voice .

"Really , that's great and congrats . Give phone to Alia also ,I want to wish her " I said in a fake cheery voice .

"Oh? Umm wait a sec" he sounded confused .

"Hello manik?" There was a doubt hanging in her words .

"Hi Alia , heard the great news just now congrats " I said

"Thanks " there was some shuffling sounds before she spoke again " what are you up to manik?" She asked anger resonating in her voice.

"Bulls eye ! You got me there . But even I must ask you , what are you upto" I asked .

"What does that even mean , you are behind our company trying to make us go bankrupt , I know that you got hands on my father shares . But manik don't you forget that's only twenty percent , rest all belongs to us " she said confidence dripping in her voice .

"Really ! So what are you searching for , in Shimla ? Hmmm let me guess apples? " I asked with a mocking tone .

There was a heavy silence on the other side

"Tch tch tch , Alia oh poor little Alia " I said chuckling .

"Manik you can never get hold of nandini , she is dhruvs sister " she said in a trembling voice .

"Really! Then what she doing on my bed Alia ?" I asked her innocently

"What?" She asked in a shocking tone .

"She's is cute little doe , innocent and goody two shoes . Making her fall for me was really simple . She had no family all these years , so showing sympathy it self made her fall for me . It was damn easy "

"Manik your doing all this for revenge right because I cheated you but please forgive us , I beg you " she pleaded.

"Alia how can you give that much credit for yourself I mean seriously common . Initially I planned revenge only but after I got to know this girls holds a large company , I forgot my revenge , you guys doesn't matter to me anymore . What is important to me is that company " I said looking at my love through glass window in balcony while she was resting peacefully .