Part 37

Manik's pov

I was shocked was an understatement , when she spoke to Cabir claiming I am important to her I was happy but I wanted to know how important I was to her , that's why I demanded her to name my importance . But I never expected she will whisper in her sweet voice that I am her 'everything' . My heart skipped many times when she confessed what importance I hold in her life . It was like I achieved a preciousness thing which God sent only for me .

I felt happy , relieved and I was in little daze , because I never expected my love can express her feeling so beautifully . After hearing to her it's like all my wishes have been fulfilled . The emotion nearly made me cry .

She immediately went into her shy mode after expressing her feelings .

"Nandhini look at me " , " Nandhini look at me please" I desperately wanted see in her eyes and propose my feeling too .

She blushed while looking at me

When I said she was my heart beat her eyes shined and she smiled brightly . At that moment I vowed myself that achieving her happiness is my goal from then onwards .

And surprising me once more she hugged me , I reciprocated the hug and hugged her tightly . It was bliss nothing matters here today , in her embrace I found my treasure which I didn't I was searching till I met her.

Then suddenly I felt my shirt getting wet , I realized she was crying .

"Nandhini" I tried to loose the hug to see her face but she didn't budge .

"No please don't leave , I -I am fine , am just so happy . This is like a dream for me " she whispered softly near my ear .

I patted her back reassuring that I will never leave her " your my heartbeat how can I ever leave" I said soothingly .

I felt her smile , good I want her always smiling .

I know the road ahead is tricky but I am sure we both together can cross all the hurdles .

Her love is enough for me to keep on going on this dangerous path , I just need her trust that I will never intentionally hurt her .

"Nandhini can you promise me something ?" I asked her .

She came out the embrace frowning at me "what?"

"That you will always trust me , whoever says whatever but I want you to believe me . Can you do that " I was nervously waiting for me answer because their so many people who will be trying to break our bond especially her fake family . Dhruv and Alia will put their hundred present efforts in separating us .

I can fight anything if I have her immense trust on me .

"Manik when I say your my everything your my trust too , you proved yourself to me . Of course your words will be my main priority "she smiled adorably keeping her palm on my cheeks .

"And I promise before your words , nothing matters whatever that is " she said looking into my eyes .

I kissed her forehead gently and hugged her again , now I am confident that nothing can divide us . My nandini trusts me that feeling it self  is huge confidence boost . "Thank you " I whispered softly.

After sometime I asked her " shall we leave its gonna be nightfall soon and I want to cover at least a half distance before taking a hotel room for night . She nodded . We put our seat belts and started our journey .

Today morning I just wanted to spend time with her , but this trip definitely is my most memorable trip.

In between we kept looking at each other sneaking glances , it was bit silly because it was kind of awkward after we had our heart to heart talk .

She was blushing profusely that her whole face became red , I was grinning so large that my face started hurting .

Our journey started BEAUTIFULLY AND MAGICALLY..............

Hey guys I am back again 😀😀😀

I know it's small but I wanted to write on Manik's pov about how he felt after nandhini's confession .☺️😍❤️☺️😘

So that's it for today , Good night 😇😇😇