Part 63

Nandhini's pov :

I sighted frustratedly looking at the piles of files , I banged my head on table softly . I should have joined Manik's company I thought pitying myself . Cabir gave me old account files to study and understand them . It's already been two days but I am not getting the logic out of it , I have one week to prepare a final report on what I learned . Apart from that I have to organize his meetings and serve coffee whenever the hitler wants it .

The feud between us was forgotten when navya dad came back , we all were overjoyed. Navya and kushi showed me what they brought from there , they bought me chocolates and a watch with stones which was beautiful.

But my happy thoughts are interrupted when cabirs dad entered the cabin without knocking.

"Girl, give me the file room keys " he demanded forwarding his hand , this fellow first needs to learn respect . Whenever he comes in front of me I get angered easily .

"Sure but first let me take Cabir sirs permission " I said picking up the receiver to dial Cabir through intercom.

He banged his hand on the table hardly making me jump on my seat , he was glaring at me hardly .

"DO U KNOW WHO UR SPEAKING WITH , I AM THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THIS COMPANY AND U DARE DISRESPECT MY WORDS " he said in a loud voice .

"I know that sir, but Cabir sir appointed me here and gave this responsibility . So without his permission I can't give u the keys " I told him calmly still sitting in my seat .

He looked surprised but quickly left my cabin banging the door on process but not before saying " I will see how long you'll stay here" he said pointing his finger at me.

I covered my face with my hands literally shaking in my seat with anger I wanted  to smash something . There is a limit for everything and he's getting on my nerves now , just because I am assistant here , he can't treat me like a peasant.

Remembering the past few days where he has been literally bullying me ....

Flashbacks 1 :

I was rushing towards cabir's cabin with his black coffee , today he wanted black coffee weird , I thought . Sara called and specifically mentioned to bring a black coffee to cabirs cabin . But Cabir always calls me whenever he wants something .....

I opened the room without knocking because the coffee was scorching hot and my other hand had files .

Without looking up , I kept the coffee and files neatly on table smiling softly I looked up to greet Cabir , but I was shocked to see his father there who was arrogantly gazing me , what is he doing here ?

"Good morning uncle " I said smiling softly. He narrowed his eyes at me

"I am the MD here girl , don't u realize " he said sipping his coffee which is bitter like him .

"I know that so " I asked curiously

"So ....that's means u should call me sir " he said sarcastically

"Oh like that I am sorry un- I mean sir " I said immediately correcting my sentence .

"Your so slow witted , it's a pity my friends company is going to suffer under u " he said smirking with evilness, instantly my eyes were filled with tears.

"Dad , what are you doing here " Cabir arrived out of no where suddenly .

"Son, I was just checking your assistants efficiency and I don't think she's correct for this company so fire her " he demanded .