Part 65

Nandhini's  pov :

I woke up when someone sprinkled water on my face , I felt too exhausted to open my eyes , but they sprinkled again and I got hell irritated why can't they let me sleep I thought . I opened my eyes unwontedly and immediately met with several anxious eyes looking at me tensely , i got up groaning, rubbing back of my head because of head ache .

Rubbing my eyes gain I opened my eyes and immediately someone hugged me and started sobbing "nandu thank god ur safe " navya said bringing the memories , I too started sobbing hugging her tightly . The fear I felt when I woke up in an unknown place and realized I got kidnapped was nerve wrecking . Navya smoothed my head to calm me down whispering I am safe now . I came out of the hug and realized , was on my bed .

I looked at Manik , Cabir and Mr. Singhania , who are standing in front of me and they all were with relieved expressions on there face , I smiled wobbly at them Cabir came and sat next to me hugged me .

"My midget is brave so don't cry , everything is handled " he said soothingly "it's good ur safe " he mumbled . He eyes looked red . " we went crazy nandu , u don't know how these hours passed they were several bad thoughts kept popping . I felt I was useless , that I couldn't even protect my sister . I am sorry " he said with tears filled eyes breaking my heart .

"Please don't talk like that Bhai , who would have thought something like that will happen . And I was pretty sure that my brother and manik will save me " I said to reassure him but he kind of smiled uneasily ?

Next came Mr. Sighania he patted my head and for once he looked affectionately at me shocking me , " never again go without informing child ,these few hours we all were so worried . Ur parents must be watching over you that's why ur here today safely  " he said overwhelming me .

Then they all went outside except for Manik , while going Cabir patted Manik's shoulder whispering something in his ear while he nodded ,he slowly walked towards me and sat on the floor and kept his head on my lap and clutched me tightly , I felt wet spot on my shirt and realized he was silently crying.

"Manik" I whispered worriedly and tried to lifet his head but he held me more tightly .

"Please love just let me be like this for sometime . Past few hours I felt like I cannot breath, I became mad and for the first time I truly felt , I am the undeserving one for you , when I knew danger was upon you I should have been more careful because of my recklessness anything could have been happened to u . " he spoke cursing himself .

"Manik" I whispered again tiredly and this time he looked up at me and the sight broke my heart , tears were streaming endlessly through his beautiful eyes and He was not the strong man whom I know instead he looked like a innocent child.

"Today your here that's why I am here Manik . Since you entered my life I only saw happiness surrounding me , you were there shielding me from all the dangers , and I also know you took the brunt of them . You took all my worries and in return u only gave me your love . In my unpredictable life your the only one whom I can lean forgetting all my worries . And how can u say your the undeserving one ?In fact I feel I am like a burden to everyone .......you, Cabir and navya were crying today because of me , it's like I am the weak link in your guys life today because of me ,u all felt helpless ." I said crying and hugged next minute sitting in front of me .

"Nandini " he spoke lovingly soothing my soul .

"You know nandini I know Cabir is your well wisher and love you, but today I saw the level of his care he became crazy and navya was crying continuously worrying about you and coming to me I lost my mind and sense , I just became blank . Your not the burden love instead you play important role in all our lives , we all love you in our own ways because even you love us the same if not maybe more. Today the great Roshan sighania lost his cool and kept worrying till your home , he was pacing here and there making calls , today I saw different angle of him , he was restless and making other restless" he chuckled like remembered some thing before continuing again " today's fiasco troubled everyone but I also realized they are people who is protecting you apart from me . Your so lucky love " he said smilingly making me smile .