Part 15

Nandini's pov :

After going to the dorm I checked my phone which was on silent mode till now , I had fifteen missed calls from dhruv Bhai . Why is he calling ,is anything urgent , maybe I should call him . I called him back immediately worrying about him . He picked it after third ring .
"Hello! Bhai are you okay, my phone was on silent ? I questioned him
" ummm hey nandini , remember me I am Aliya dhruv actually went outside picking food for us ."
"Oh ok then I will call you later" I didn't wanted to speak to her
" come on let us chat for sometime after all I am your sister in law " her words shocked me to core
"W-what do you mean " I asked her stuttering
" oh poor baby didn't he tell you ,we got married today and we are in Switzerland he proposed me yesterday.God nandini it was so romantic with flowers and lights and candles your brother knows how to woo a women " she said dreamily . I think so she is playing with me Bhai told me the wedding was fixed after three months .
"Your lying right my Bhai would never marry without informing me first I am so important to him " i said hoping whatever I am blurting is true.
"Nandini I am not a joker to play pranks with you , I have more important works guess your not important to your Bhai anymore "
"Aliya why are you lying , how can you be so cruel I know my brother " i said stubbornly .
"Your Bhai was right you sure speak a lot , anyway I have to get ready for my wedding night " she spoke without any shame cutting my call . And breaking my heart further . I just sat there blankly

After some time there was a notification from bhai's number when I opened I became numb they are wedding pictures of them ,my brother was looking so happy even my parents were there they were looking like a happy family .

Why does this happened to me , why do they look like a perfect family without me . Why don't they love me , why don't they feel even I am part of that family like I feel? Why did my brother gave me all fake promises ? He always said I am important to him , then why is he treating me like this . I feel so lonely today . I wanted to shout loudly and cry . From childhood they kept me away . But my brother he always treated me like a princess tho my parents never cared for me my brother was their protecting and making me smile and laugh . Why Bhai I can expect this from mama and dada but never from my you I love you so much Bhai I just wish this was an just a nightmare .

I got an call from my Bhai I immediately picked up at first ring "hello Bhai" I said numbly
"Hey nandu I got to know you called and Alia told you about our marriage " he spoke calmly
"Ya , I heard that congratulations ! And good luck " even tho I am speaking they were no emotions in my voice
"Hmm ya I thought to tell you before only but I got busy in preparations I am sorry " he spoke carefully like he was dreading something going to happen
"It's alright I will call you later my classes start tomorrow early " and then I cut my call

There was a burden in my heart but no tears were coming as if they are dried . I wanted to cry but I was feeling emotionless .

I called maddy he always know how to deal with me in this kind of situation . I was calling him continuously but he was not picking up my call . Now where is this fool , I need you maddy please pickup my call .

I again called maddy after some time at last he picked up and started shouting " NANDU IF I AM NOT PICKING UP A CALL THEN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AM BUSY , BUT NO YOU STUPID GIRL WHY ARE U GETTING SO CLINGY MAYBE THATS WHY YOUR FAMILY KEEPS YOU AWAY !" There was a sound as if someone was whining then a voice came " maddy baby come back to bed whom are you speaking to " but what shocked me most was maddys answer "no one important baby " he spoke being annoyed .

I guess that was the breaking point I started sobbing loudly startling my dorm mate but she didn't care . Nobody cares , nobody loves . But what happened to maddy all of a sudden yesterday he was so good . But what he said hurt me deeply . Why is world so against me today .

Why everyone I trust today , are hurting me .

Slept of on the floor tired of my crying.

Maddy 's pov :

Shit yaar nandu I am sorry , I am seriously sorry . I didn't mean to but this is for your good please forgive me . I am being forced and there is no way out . I told the girl to get out  . I never hurt nandu but it was important . marrying you was my dream but I guess now it will be remained as a dream . Nandini can forgive anything but if anybody hurts her emotionally she will not forget. I wish I never confessed him that I love nandu then , maybe this wouldn't have happened .
Dhruv's pov:

Alia shouldn't have revealed to nandini about our marriage my sister is so sensitive I am already betraying her but hurting her is killing me .
" Alia I told you that I will convey about our marriage to nandu then why did you do it she must be hurting right now and top of it you sent her marriage photographs . She must be feeling like an outsider and must be crying her eyes out right now because of last time conversation she is already not speaking to me and now she will hate me " i spoke to Alia being aggravated.she came hugged me from behind .
"Baby come on she is not your own sister , we are just waiting her to turn twenty one so that we can make the company on our name and about her feelings she is just a teenager of course she will throw an tantrum . Now don't spoil my mood today is our wedding night which so special to us " she turned and kissed me and night went on along with our increasing passion for each other . And soon nothing was important to me more than Alia that moment . It was a pure bliss.

Manik's pov :

After dropping nandini i went straight to my place to sleep I am so tired today with my work load and my feelings for nandini which is creating a havoc staying away from nandini is becoming difficult it's like she is becoming my oxygen . I got a call from private number.

"Hello"
"Hello sir I am the private investigator which you appointed for giving information about miss Alia and mr dhruv . I am calling you for informing about Alia and dhruvs sudden marriage today I have already mailed pictures for you "
He informed me.
"Alright you will get your payment soon" I spoke calmly before cutting the call

I immediately went and opened my laptop I saw pictures seeing them is like waking up my monster side I wanted to destroy something , seeing them so happy in each other's arms I was enraged I am not jealous that is for sure . But I wanted to punish them for their betrayal .

So buddy your protecting your sister so much that you didn't even invite her for your wedding but dhruv your sweet sister will soon be trapped and there nothing you can do surely seeing her sad you will be destroyed .

Whatever I am feeling for nandini is not important this moment . I want dhruv to cry which only happen if nandini is stuck .

So how is the chapter , I know too many pov's but this chapter is kind of turning point in the story .

Maddy was rude to his nandu which was a shocker I know, but the reasons will revealed in the further chapters .

Manik became angry again and now he is even ignoring his feeling! Sad

Does dhruv really loves sister like he claims I don't think so..... Action speaks louder than words
He is just guilty I guess

And Alia is being her self as usual selfish and a bitch.

Our poor nandu is heart broken !