Part 14

Nandini's pov :

Today I decided that I will not go to the park today afraid of getting late again , tho I was sad my daily routine was getting disturbed, but this is necessary .

I was getting ready for my college when I remembered I forgot to ask maddy about what was troubling him, yesterday he sounded fine but before going to London he sounded sad , maybe nervousness before journey I thought and shrugged it of .

Today I was wearing green chudidhar (Indian wear) along with silver earrings and as usual my bracelets . This my lucky dress , so I thought of wearing it on my first day job .

I got good luck message from maddy and surprisingly Sid bro , maybe maddy told him . I wished to tell dhruv Bhai but then I thought against it fearing of his rejection on my idea and they making fun of me .

College was surprisingly went well today with no bullying and most importantly no home works yay........ And for my project I got an hyper active partner who can't shut her mouth through out class she was talking and me being me dint listen a thing . Her name is navya she was fun but lot chatting which is the reason for my head ache . I didn't wanted to be rude to the first person who is giving attention to me so kept silent and top of that she took responsibility of project and was quite good .

After college navya dropped me at my office because she had an Scotty tho her house was in the next town she wanted to help me . I think so we became good friends . So far my day was going good . I guess I said that too fast .

Manik was rude  today when I wished he just nodded and quite moody because he was shouting on his manager the person who was running behind me yesterday . Well the issue was his cabins ac is not working that was plain stupid because there was a fan and the company was on a small hill so if we open the windows it will be cool enough because this is shimla . I just went and opened the windows while he was still shouting on the poor manager and the cool air started spreading through out the room . I turned and gave the manager small smile while he smiled being being relieved and when I turned to manik he was glaring at me as if I stomped on his foot. Whatever.

I was just sitting on the sofa here in Manik's cabin while he was working on his laptop . When I asked what should do today he just said sit and observe which I am doing that for straight two hours . And I slept of on sofa being bored.

Manik's pov :

I was working relentlessly when I casually looked up from my laptop in my peripheral view I saw  nandini  sleeping on sofa . I was mesmerized today when she appeared in her green dress looking like an angel in my office . I was feeling something which I can't point out so when she wished me 'good afternoon' I just nodded . I was not able to concentrate on my work, her being here is disturbing . She was just innocently  sitting there with a curious gaze looking my office but I was not able to look away from her which was frustrating me so when my manager came in I shouted at him on a silly reason . But nandini simply went and opened the window so the cool air can flow in but what increased my anger was she gave her cute smile to him , so I glared at her but the stupid girl was just innocently standing there . So I told her to sit and observe.

She was cutely sleeping there but on the other hand she turned my world up side down . I just went to her moving her hair from her face . She stirred ,I stepped back immediately she yawned and got up looking disoriented . I just stood there calmly observing her with folded arms .

She sheepishly looked up at me "sorry I was bored , so I guess I got sleepy" with a cute smile.
I just smiled at her antics "come on I will drop you back at your hostel it is late enough and it is getting dark and mind you from tomorrow you have to work seriously okay" I demanded her as softly as possible
" manik for that you have give me work here I can't just sit idly " she whined
" okay tomorrow we have to go see land site for our new project , so be ready wear some thing comfortable and shoes tomorrow as it is a hilly area and we have to walk few miles " i explained to her and she nodded like a baby.

I dropped her at her hostel she wished me good night and walked to her dorm . Even I went back to my place .

I know the story is little bit lagging but I can't have the hero,heroines  falling immediately in love . There are some twists and turns in the story so please bear with me. I am sure you will not be disappointed !

So what are your holi plans .

Have a safe and wonderful HOLI😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️😉😉😉😉😉