Part 56

Nandhini's pov :

After coming back , I was very tired and hungry too . So I went to kitchen to heat the curry again . But navya , Cabir and kushi came in shouting out my name "nandu" .

When I came to the hall , manik was glaring at Cabir and Cabir looked confused .

"Nandu come on my mom said to call you for dinner " kushi said smiling at me "you too manik Bhai " she invited .

"Yeah guys come fast " Cabir urged

I nodded my head because aunty's cooking is just heaven

After going there aunty made us all sit and dished out many mouth watering dishes and she served it to all of us by herself after delicious dinner , kushi and navya dragged me to there room to gossip.

Cabir designed kushi's room himself from her window we can see the swimming pool , the room was in peach and light green color creating a calm atmosphere . I seated myself on couch .

"So nandu, I can call you nandu right ?" Kushi asked me , I nodded with a smile .

"So let's discuss about handsome men " she said shocking me to the core , navya groaned

"Kushi from morning why are you stuck on this topic ?" Navya asked irritatedly

"What girls do discuss these kind of things and what's wrong in it according to me it's the most entertaining subject " kushi confidently said .

No wonder she's cabirs sister I thought , even she comes up with most ridiculous things .

"I have no idea " navya said falling in the bed

Kushi then turned towards me excitedly , what ?

" nandu you tell me do you find manik Bhai hot , he's your fiancé its obvious " she asked me rubbing her hands . I choked and started coughing navya hurriedly came and gave me water patting my back .

"Kushi think before you talk . Why do u and your brother have this habit of sprouting nonsense " navya spat .

"Okay okay I will stop " kushi said "but navya don't you feel something something for Cabir Bhai he became puppy now a days always following you like hutch dog " she said and I started laughing now and even navya joined me .

After our laughing fit , we all sat on the floor deciding what to do next .

We played uno , and I won almost every time . So kushi argued I was cheating .

Then we played business and this time kushi was leading and navya was close behind , they both were shouting so aunty came and warned us , so we dropped that game .

"Okay let's play truth and dare " she said , I and navya said okay because we don't have better things to do .

She brought a coke bottle and spinned it , the bottle stopped and pointed navya . And she chose truth

So kushi decided to ask the question " so navya do you like my Bhai " kushi asked her and navya blushed .

"Yes, but don't tell him " navya said .

Next time bottle pointed me , and I chose truth off course .

So kushi decided to ask me the same question which she asked me before "do you find your fiancé hot?" She asked me with a smirk

"Yes" I told and both navya and kushi hooted loudly embarrassing me .

"See girls you can't outrun me , what kushi what's to know she'll know " kushi proudly stated patting her shoulder and that second she looked like her father . Even Mr. Sighania is a very proud man .