Part 68

Nandhini's pov :

Next three days went gloomier, and Manik didn't allow me to go anywhere, without him ,even the backyard . But I didn't restrict him because somewhere even I was frightened to go anywhere . Yesterday Manik's legal team came for discussion  , and they have sent some legal documents to dhruv and family , they said it will take some time before everything comes under my control and they said that we have to prepared for facing the press and there questions .

Till now I was just preparing but now even without any knowledge I'll have to control a company and its employees , there many questions raising in my brain , it was overwhelming. Papa just be with me and guide me ,I thought !

"That stupid idiot , pervert , buffalo " navya breezed through the main door , bringing me out of my thoughts . Now I think about  it now a days I am always in thoughts ! Sigh.

"What happened navya " I asked for formality because I know it's something related to my awesome brother, please note the sarcasm

"That ....that Cabir he has been teasing me " she said frustratedly and her face was red? So is she angry ?

"Okay?" I drawled

" That pig " she paced in front of me making me go dizzy so I made her sit and brought her cold water.

"Now tell me what happened , so that I will go and talk about it with him " I firmly said and she coughed while drinking water.

"No" she shouted scaring me ."you can't talk about that " she nervously said avoiding looking at me .

"Navya can you please explain properly. What's the problem " I asked again

"H-he w-wants us to go on a honeymoon " she stuttered badly with Crimson cheeks .

"Oh that's great where tho?" I asked teasingly .

"Nandu " she whined .

"Okay so you don't want to go " I questioned.

"Not like that " she said

"Then what's the issue" I enquired 

"I am nervous obviously and he has been in flirty mode lately and " she stopped midway , she bit her lips worriedly .

"Please yaar, kill the suspense already " I groaned

What if he looses interest in me " she blurted making chuckle me loudly .

"Navya we are talking about Cabir here , he respects and loves you too much . Where did you even get this doubt ?" I asked her dubiously .

"My cousin sisters  also had a love marriage and she recently got cheated by her husband , she divorced him " navya explained her insecurities .

"I don't know about anyone but my brother is a gentlemen and I have seen him in office flocked by girls but he never encouraged them" I said supporting my brother .

"And anyways why are you cursing him" I asked trying to divert the topic and instantly blushed .

"That idiotic fellow sent me flowers and between those ,they were honeymoon tickets " she told .