Part 16

Nandini's pov:

I was emotionally drained ! I am feeling so helpless and tired , tho I am famished I didn't wanted to eat anything . I just wanted to sleep , but that is not possible . My job is waiting for me and manik already said that we have to go see a site .
I already missed my college today , navya was calling me continuously calling me but I was not in the mood I guess I will call her later.

I got ready in jeans and a black top along with a cardigan ,and wore sports shoes for today . I didn't wear any of my bracelets for today. And wore a light makeup for covering my dark circles .

When I went to the office , the workers there told me manik already left and asked me come immediately in the office car . Maybe I was late , but from two days I was coming on this time only, he should have informed me .

Then I started my journey it was ten miles away from the company . The driver suddenly stopped the car and there was nothing around apart from mountains , valleys and huge trees .

"Brother, why did you stop here ?" I questioned the driver
"Mam , sir gave me this address only . the small hill your seeing to the side is where you should climb at least for two miles . Sir must be waiting for you there ! " the driver told me .
I got down the car feeling uneasy , I turned towards the driver and asked " can you please come along with me there are nobody around here . I am feeling scared . Please brother " I requested the driver .
The drive gave me a sorry smile " I am sorry mam but I should go back to company and drop few employs in the evening , so if I stay here I will get late to my job ." I just nodded feeling pity for my self . The driver was gone in the next second leaving dust on his way.

Hmm lets get started nandu the hill was having a grassy ground huge rocks and tall tress around , scaring the heck out of me . There was a small path leading to the top , maybe I just should walk on this path . It was just two miles so I can do it!

But which fool will construct a house here, I mean there is a lot of land on the ground , but no he wants it on a hill .
And Mr Manik Malhotra is building it great ! Manik sir said that we will be building a mansion here and the model is on process . Well whatever that is not my problem. I just have to schedule the meetings and give coffee to manik and the clients . It was not a hard job.

I started my journey but it looks like it's not ending any soon , the path is leading me to the tip but looks like no one was there I traveled more than three miles . Is this address even correct I checked my phone and there is no signal . God why me ! Maybe I should head back but it is getting dark I can't look clearly in the dark, I mean nobody can and with tall trees it's getting dark fast . God what should I do now .

I thought for some time then I got an great idea!

Manik's pov:

I planned a great idea today . When nandini came today to the office in the afternoon , I was in the cabin only , but I told the workers to lie her which they did . I know that place it can get dark and scary in the evening and we can't even see properly . Tho there are no dangerous animals around but the place is pretty haunting like we see in the horror pictures .

According to the plan by now she must be scared out her mind , she must've trying to call someone but I know there no signals there . Now it's the time for hero's entry I was already at the hills bottom . My plan was to comfort nandini who will be scared like a mouse then I will show myself to her then she will hug me . Well that was my plan but after going
there I was stunned looking at the scene before me . I never thought I can be god smacked like this .