Part 39

Nandhini's pov :

I came back to my room after talking anything and everything with manik . Today's dinner was like a date to me , everything went perfectly . I feel like jumping , I want to share my happiness with world .

I was sitting on bed clutching the poor pillow tightly to my chest . I was giddy and as if I am drunk I was giggling every two minutes remembering Manik's peck on my cheek .

I went near the long mirror in the room I felt like I was looking at a new me . I looked beautiful , I twirled around .

Then it stuck me if not with world I can at least share it with navya after all she my good friend , I picked my phone and messaged her

"Guess what?"

"Girl shut the suspense and tell the matter " she replied .

"Today I went to my first date"  i told . She instantly replied

"What ?when and where  "

"Manik invited me to his room to have dinner and I kind of proposed him in the car today morning " I revealed .

"What did I hear correct , you proposed him . I never knew you had it in you . So anything happened ?" I blushed reading her message

"He kissed me " I sent the message .

Before navya could reply , I got FaceTime call from Cabir . Why is he calling me this late.

"Navya talk to you later Cabir is calling " I sent her message

I accepted the face call and was bombard with his questions

"Nandu till yesterday you guys were friends , but suddenly you proposed him and he kissed you . What in the world is happening here . I always thought your my cute and innocent nandu " he made a crying face .

"Wait how did you know ?" I asked him . He rolled his eyes before answering

"Duh! Group chat where else " he winked .

I closed my eyes , how can I be this stupid .

He throat clearing voice when I opened my eyes , he rubbed his hands and wiggled his eyebrows

"What?" I asked .

"Give me the details deary , how , when and what happened ? After all I am your best friend and I have rights to know or else I could just ask manik . What say? " he winked frustrating me further. Idiot fellow .

"Wait let me connect navya also , she sending messages scolding me because I disturbed your convo "

After some times both were grinning like creeps ,they are for each other ,now am sure .

"So nandu how did you propose that arrogant fellow " Cabir asked me with a smirk .

"Manik is not arrogant" I said sternly . He rolled his eyes at me .

"Guys stop all this nonsense . So nandu how did you propose him and what was his reaction " navya asked excitedly .

I smiled before replying " he asked me what is he to me I replied he's my everything . Then he said I am his heartbeat" I said blushingly .

Navya smiled goofily while Cabir looked confused , now what ?

"Wait! So that means there were no I love you's " he asked .