Part 62

Manik's pov :

We were back on road traveling back home after meeting lily . I don't know but both ladies gossiped for some time after kicking me out . I felt happy that lily liked her , now I just hope my parents will also like my choice . From two years , I became distant with everyone whose close to my heart just because of some revenge . In my hatred I dint care for the people who loved me . I should say sorry to mom and dad for ignoring them . And tell them about my love .

nandu kept chatting with her friends through the way and occasionally we had a chat about navya's father , uncle was recovering but doing well they might be here in one week .

And nandu was planning something big for her appleface and navya, which she didn't even tell me .

By the time we reached home we were tired and retired to our rooms to have rest .

After waking up and freshening up i walked into kitchen to make some much needed coffee but I was pleasantly surprised to see Nandini already brewing it , standing near the entrance I was mesmerized seeing her in white top with pink pants and along with multicolor shawl with her wet hair she was looking like an angel . I sneakily went and hugged her from behind whiled she yelped being surprised .

"Manik " she said glaring at me sideways but I ignored hugging her to myself .

"Hmm" I said putting my face near her neck tiny droplets of water were sliding there so I gently wiped them with my hand tho I had another thoughts . And my love shivered at my touch which made her all more desirable, I happy she's affected by me .

Day by day my cute nandhini is becoming sexy in my eyes . Whenever I see the engagement ring on her finger , I feel proud of having my claim on her . The urge of making her mine completely is making my heart race . The innocent girl in my arms doesn't even know how dangerously my mind is working .

"Maaaniik " she whined cutely stealing my breathe again .

But our peaceful atmosphere got disturbed by a door bell , why do all our romantic movements gets disturbed I thought frustratedly. I was expecting Cabir mostly because seeing his record . But I guess he his better option than these insects in front of me who are sorry excuse of human .

Nandhini's pov :

I came out of kitchen because it was too silent . Manik was blocking the main door so I couldn't actually see who was out there , I went near him but I found myself dumbfounded looking at the smiling faces of my so called parents , brother and his wife who was smiling smugly and there was also a unknown smirking man . Who was he ?

"May I know why do we have your sudden visit of surprise " I found myself asking them sarcastically with bitterness.

These are the people who made my life miserable , and after knowing there truth I find myself hating them to the core .

"Is this the was you great you parents " asked my duplicate father glaring at me hatefully ,before that glare use to make me feel sad and unwanted . But now I want to punch his face .

"Parents ? Who? U ?" I asked innocently and laughed loudly clapping my hands "you guys made a fool out of me "I screamed loudly

"Love " Manik voice broke my hate filled mind , he was looking worried . I smiled wobbly trying to reassure him .

"What did i ever done to you?" I questioned them "what did my parents ever done to you ?" I asked them strongly while they flinched "And don't you guys have shame coming here showing your face !" I asked .