Part 60

Manik's pov :

I came back to my room angrily banging my door shut . What has gotten into her brain thinking stupidly , how can she even think I will be able live without her . I sat on my bed trying to control my emotions, and unknowingly slept off and woke up in middle of the night . Then wanting to see her , I Sneakily walked in my damn house to meet my frustrating love . I opened the door slowly , and there she was sleeping peacefully clutching her pillow . I went near her but something caught my attention, the handprints on her arms , I didn't notice in my anger that I was hurting her , dammit . I took ointment from the medicine kit and sat on the floor and gently applied trying to not wake her up .

"Sorry love " kissing her forehead , I went back to my room .

Thinking about the incident few days ago shook me .

I was alone in home on Sunday , cursing kushi . She said all girls should have their private time . They all went to a mall wanting to cheer up navya , who have been worrying about uncles health . My security team was giving me updates on them time to time . But I was missing my love , after all today we decided on making  a pizza and ice cream  at home .

I was leaning against the sofa watching news and drinking coffee but a phone call disturbed me  .

"Sir I was stuck in a shop because of crowd and I couldn't find mam or her friends, I have been searching them for an hour  " frightened voice of my bodyguard made me angry and tensed. Immediately cutting the call I rushed towards my car.

"Manik" Cabir waved his hand to gain my attention , he was watering his lawn .

"Going to the mall " I said opening my car door .

"Why are you looking worried , did something happened " he asked walking towards me in long strides .

"Nothing as of now " I said " okay common let's go together " he told climbing into passengers seat .

We reached there , I parked my car roadside instead of the parking lot. " search for the girls " I demanded Cabir roaming my gaze across the mall.

They were not inside according to my security team , so they must be outside . I have been calling nandinis phone but it was unreachable and the same goes with kushi and navya's phone too .

And then I spotted them across the road , near an candy floss vehicle buying them . I crossed road and walked towards them but just then I spotted a speeding car coming towards nandini on pavement!

I ran and pulled her to the side just when the car drove away , I just hugged her reassuring myself that she is fine .

"Manik I am fine and thank you but why did you guys suddenly come ? Is everything ok " she said coming out of the hug , I ignored answering her as even I don't know what happened . But she got distracted when the girls and Cabir hugged her and asking if she is alright

"Where the hell are your phones " Cabir shouted at them and they looked ashamed .

"Actually Bhai we know you guys will be disturbing us , so we left them in the car " kushi said looking frightened . I felt anger rising in me , even Cabir looked angered .

"I was wrong in trusting you guys , and kushi I am disappointed in you " Cabir said " from now on no car driving for you and no going out !" He concluded taking the keys from her .