Part 40

Cabir's pov:

I messed up like seriously, I should have just kept quite when I didn't understand their concept of kiss and proposal . Knowing midget is angry at me is not sitting well with me . I quarrel with manik and navya all the time but that is different ,manik well we are not quite close so it does not matter and about navya well I am habituated listening her tantrums so nothing new there too . But with nandu , yes we had our arguments but it never crossed the situation where she'll stop talking to me . I hope manik will make her mood better so that I can call her as usual  .

Sighting not knowing what to do and I was feeling lonely so I called my navya .

It rang too long when she picked up .

"Helloooo" she dragged with husky voice . Oh my bad it is literally 1 am .

"Heyyy" even I dragged for fun and as usual she got irritated .

"Cabirrrr" she grunted "why the hell did call me this late "

"Ummm, I got bored " I whined " and nandu is angry at me "

"Serves you right for teasing her " she huffed .

"But when did I tease whatever I told was from my brain " I was confused now.

"So you better start cleaning your garbage in head , so that you can understand more clearly from next time " she grunted again . What is she a polar bear !

"I can't get you girls , once when I said a girl that she special friend to me she thought I was proposing her . Then she went and said whole college that I proposed her and she accepted it . It took a long time for me to clear that mess . " I said remembering an incident from college.

"Oh so you even had girlfriends ?" Navya sounded irritated .

"Are jealous my darling " I teased her with a smirk .

"Why would I be " she defended immediately , conforming my doubts .

"Hmmm" I said

"Now Cabir don't think ahead of yourself" she told

"Hmmm" I continued

"Okay I am done so bye " she declared .

"Wait , wait I am so bored talk to me some time na . I am feeling alone " I said my heartfelt words.

There was a minute silence ......

"Umm thanks for the car and the driver . My ankle is fine now , Doctor said I can ride my scooty in two days " she said raising my worry .

"Navya we had a deal that you will use the car till the day I come back , so no more arguments . And you wanted to visit the apple farm so abide my rules" I sternly told her .

"Fine" she huffed bring smile to my face . My spitfire .

"So when is your meeting " she asked me .

"Why missing me darling" I chuckled .

"Cabir" she warned me .

"Okay . But tell me how did manik understand nandinis feelings without saying I love you , I mean how can he be sure " I asked my doubt which was bugging me .

"Cabir , feelings can not be said but felt . And that can happen anytime when they realize there true feelings . Manik might felt the depth of nandhini's words through her eyes or body language or actions ." She explained .

But still I didn't understand .

"When you feel that kind of emotion you will automatically know . But for that you need experience " she explained further .