Part 7

Thank you gowthamidaya for your vote . This is special to me as your the first one to vote!
Thanks again for your support.

Nandini pov

I was confused because of Manik's sudden behavior ,he was all cool and sweet . Maybe me saying I can't have ice cream with him have hurt him that's why he left abruptly. I should have been more careful and should have offered him to come along with me to meet Bhai , he is such a gentleman . Stupid nandu people generally think before acting but you , you think after acting. He was so sweet towards me while I was sad , and even offered me to drop at hostel . Such kind person we don't see them now a days . Next time when I see him I ought to say sorry and offer him coffee .

When I entered the restaurant Bhai was already sitting at window seat working on his phone . This was our spot whenever Bhai comes to meet me , we generally eat here because he loves Italian food and me not that much , I love street foods like samosa,pani puri and vadapav.

"Hey bhai "
"Nandu , wait don't speak I am messaging someone important " he said while typing something on his phone.

I waited for fifteen minutes , Bhai already ordered food meanwhile we were having soft drinks. Bhai accidentally dropped his drink spoiling his white shirt "fuck , Alia gifted me this " to say I was shocked was understatement, bhai never cursed he was a smooth talker and hated anybody using them .

"Nandu give me a minute, I will clean this and come , Alia will feel bad if this get stained . I simply nodded bhai chanting Alia name again and again is irritating me , like seriously he doesn't like white color at all . Once when I gifted him a white shirt he dint even take a second glance it , well it was not an issue because I wear that as sleepwear and it is extremely comfy but that is not the point , even though you love someone but that doesn't mean that u will change completely for them . In a relationship we should respect each other's perspectives , likes and dislikes. Alia sounds like a demanding women I just hope bhai doesn't regret his decision of marrying her . I want my Bhai to lead happy life.

When suddenly bhai's phone started ringing I lifted without checking which soon I realized and regretted

"Baby are you still dining with your nerdy sister , like seriously why did even go there . Baby sometimes I feel your sister is becoming wall between us , till five minutes ago you were chatting with me  are you ignoring me because your sister is talking continuously because do you remember once you told that once she starts talking the person can literally bleed from his ear , Ha ha ha ha ....come on baby tell me another joke on your sister I am literally feeling bored . your sister talks always entertain me ......"

She kept on ranting but I just cut the call . Bhai is marrying this kind of girl and they crack jokes on me . I just silently left from there I can't sit with a person who doesn't seem to bother about my feelings . He was sitting there and chatting with his fiancé when actually he told me that something related to work . If he was not interested why did he even called me for dinner . I was feeling emotionally down I wish maddy was here . When my phone started ringing
"Hello" I spoke rudely
"Hey,is that the way you speak with you bestie. And why are sounding low"
"Oh maddy , just now I was thinking about you . I thought Bhai called me that's why I spoke rudely" I explained
"What ?!nandu what happened ."
"Well my brother and his bitch makes fun of me behind my back!"
"Did my nandu just cursed OH MY GOD! THIS IS EPIC . YOUR FIRST CURSED WORD . I AM SO HAPPY " he started shouting in the phone
"Maddy have you gone nuts who feels happy if your bestie cursed . Stupid fellow!"
"Hey now, best friends do feels happy when there innocent friend starts speaking maturely ."
"Idiot I cursed I did not give a speech on environment "
"My darling , this world is filled with all kinds of people when they don't understand the nice way speaking we should use some hard measures . So did you call her bitch directly "
"No she is not here Bhai went to restroom when he's phone started ringing I lifted without checking and she started cackling like hen ." I said to him about the situation
"Hmmm you should improve more I guess . you should have given your piece of mind anyways better luck next time ."
"Your giving me luck for calling her a bitch next time . You should probably check your head "
"My dear your finally growing up why would I stop you . Imagine if you go to your bhai's wedding and there instead of calling her bhabhi you will call her 'hey bitch what's up ' man it will so funny " he said while chuckling.
"So that my big bro will go wolf on me for calling his love 'bitch' seriously that is not at all funny "
"Oye! I am there na I will protect you from the big bad wolf . "
"Ok enough of your jokes my mood is better now and thanks for that!" I said smiling slightly, he knows how to brighten up my mood .
"Okay , now that your mood is brighten go have some sleep or else tomorrow you will have dark circles and I don't want my love to look like devil"
"You idiot your are calling me devil?"
" yaar I was kidding . Ok I have to go mom is calling me for dinner speak to you later.bye , take care and good night!"
"I will miss you and you also take care . Sweet dreams " and I cut the call reaching upon my hostel and I see few missed calls from my bhai but did not feel like lifting so I switched off my phone.
I went to my dorm and freshened up . Today was exhausting maddy sendoffs and Manik's weird behavior and finally bhai's true colors . I was drained totally and I am tired of crying, it's better I stay from people who feel me as a burden . I set alarm for tomorrow's class and went into deep sleep.

Dhruv's pov (surprise)

I came back after cleaning my stain and there was no nandini, now where did she go this girl such a reckless one I was continuously calling her phone but it was coming busy . Then I got a call from my sweetheart
"Dhruv how dare you cut my call?"
"But baby when did you call I was in restroom till few seconds ago"
"I don't know all that . Come here to tomorrow itself I am missing you "
"Baby you know I am doing this for our bright future . Relax maybe nandu picked your call . Did you say anything to her"
"Now your blaming me for that brat and by the way I did not say that much . well she deserves it anyway"
"Alia I am not blaming you but you know how important nandini is for us "
"Ya,ya same old story . That you and your parents treated her own because of the property ."
"You know na that she is my uncles daughter and they left the whole property on her name leaving my parents as guardians till her 21st birthday . till then we have to wait patiently."
"Ya which is two years away "
"Come On, baby now don't be like that . Okay let's do one thing let's go to Switzerland for a vacation .whats say"I smirked because I know this is going to work my Alia loves traveling.
"Oh baby you don't have to do that but as you planned the trip we will go and enjoy ! At least till the property is in our hands we can enjoy the all money right?"
"Absolutely anything for my baby , get ready I will book the tickets. Love you baby "
"Dhruv your such a charmer and love you too. Bye" and cuts the call

Now I have to deal with nandini but I guess that can wait . Because first I have to satisfy my love .