Part 9

Alia's pov:

I am so happy with dhruv , he does everything on my word. Life is so relaxing with him , he doesn't get angry on petty issues like manik . My dhruv is so cool I always had a crush on him but my dad wanted me to date manik because he had a growing business , I agree Manik's business is huge than dhruvs but heart wants what it wants . Manik was possessive and too demanding for my taste I know some girls find it hot but to me it was annoying . I am always selfish and had my way to fulfill my wishes but with Manik it was difficult he was always like don't waste so much money , why are you buying them when you already have those etc etc ....... But my dhruv he doesn't even blink an eye before granting my wish that's why I love him . Since college he was cool kind never the attitude one , he use to help everyone and was good to even the to servant . Then all of a sudden he in fell love with a nerdy girl misha , he was so happy those days always following her like a puppy she dint even bat an eye towards him because she was already in love with her childhood friend who was away for his studies and she was waiting for him , my dhruv was heartbroken he became lifeless that's when I entered his life because I couldn't see him sad tho I was feeling bad for him , internally I was happy because I can't imagine somebody with him the slowly we bacame friends and then one day we were watching movie at Manik's house when he was at office that day I just kissed him out of control then we made out tho I kissed manik many times but with dhruv it was more than physical I was emotionally bonded with Him , and I wanted my first time with him. With manik I couldn't cross that line even when we were in relationship for pretty long but with dhruv I could care less , and that's when things ended badly because manik saw us dhruv felt pretty guilty but I was afraid of father and consequences we all ended it on bad note.

After few weeks I met up with dhruv and told him the reason I was with manik and I told him I loved him he was shocked but he was happy too , then we started dating life was so good . Then came the hard part making my dad agree to our relation but my dad put up a condition that his whole company should be on my name .
Then dhruv explained that it was his cousins company which his dad was handling they only had few shares but complied that he will write the whole company on my name because he loved me I was on cloud nine . No one can love me as him . I know we have to cheat his sister but that was not a big deal because he said she is pretty innocent and nerdy she thinks that dhruvs family is her own family because she doesn't know truth which can be our plus point more three years then company will be mine till then I have all the money which is damn good .

Dhruv planned Swiss trip to cool me which made me feel giddy because I planning on giving him my virginity and I think Swiss is romantic place . I am feeling little nervous and happy only dhruv can make me feel those feelings otherwise I am pretty confident . Hmm I hope this trips makes my life a living dream . Dhruv baby your going get shocked of my surprise I am pretty sure .

But then came the shocker when I went read today's news paper.

Is agarwal 's daughter the reason he has many properties, because it seems to be like that because miss .alia was in relationship with tycoon Mr Manik Malhotra 1year ago they were even engaged and seemed cosy with each other at the public events and then now she is engaged to another upcoming business man Mr.Dhruv sharma . Seems like the lady likes billionaires a lot hmmm,?

And there were pictures of Manik's and I engagement and us in the public and another of us each kissing each other there were mines and dhruvs photos . But how did the media got hold of those the both engagements were private events , what the hell is going on . I have speak to my father I am sure he can clean this all . I called him

"Dad what the hell is going why is media suddenly focusing on me and painting me as a bitch , I can marry who the hell I want who are they to decide dad " i ranted but why is father so silent I am his pride then why is he so silent .

"Alia I told you never poke the sleeping bear and my dear you already done it . Cheating on manik malhotra that guy is so influential why did you think that he will forgive you? How can you be stupid Alia . A person can forget mistakes but betrayals never that's why I told you to careful when you were in relationship with him . Now it is too late rather then bearing the consequence you have no other way out ! I sorry ." Then the line was dead .

Did my father just sounded helpless that never happens before .

So manik is back now how the hell should I manage this situation . I think so we should cancel the trip firstly we have to clear this mess. Then I called dhruv .

" dhruv cancel the trip ." I said him
" but baby what happen, just now I came from shimla . And baby why are you sounding worried anything I should know? "
" dhruv manik started his revenge he published our engagement photos and the media is blaming me on jumping from one person to other for money . It all so messed up baby I can't handle this pressure please be here fast "
"Sweetheart don't worry I know you that is all you have to be assured about and about manik let me handle it , we will go and meet him . I coming baby hold on ! Love you " he is so sweet even his name is tainted in this he is worried about me
"Love you too dhruv I really do ! Be safe . Bye"
"Bye I will be at home in 30"