Part 1

Manik pov

It was a hectic day today , handling a billion dollar company is not easy . Suddenly there was knock at door
"come in" my assistant came "misha I said you that no one should disturb me . Can't you understand a simple thing?"I spoke rudely
"Sorry sir , the detective came here to give you important information "
"Send him in"
" hello sir"the detective said
"From one year you dint give me any valuable information , what is so urgent that your disturbing me during office hours"
"Sir I found that dhruv has a sister , he recently went there so we tracked him . The girl is in her first year of college in shimla . These are the details of the girl"
" u can leave for now and take the money from my assistant"
" so my dear friend , you were hiding your precious little sister from me all this while . Now let's see the bastards sister

Name:nandini sharmaAge:18yearsHeight:5ft2Relationship status:none Likes:reading books, puppies, listening songs , stargazing Siblings:dhruv sharma

Name:nandini sharma
Age:18years
Height:5ft2
Relationship status:none
Likes:reading books, puppies, listening songs , stargazing
Siblings:dhruv sharma

Now dhruv you will face the same pain which I am facing . You and alia are happily engaged right. I will see to it that you guys are no longer happy I will destroy you both.

So miss nandini sharma be prepared to get trapped in web . Nothing can save you now!

Past

I was tired after a long day at work , I recently took over the company from my dad . Because of which I couldn't spend time with my girlfriend Alia .

Me and dhruv were best friends since childhood , then Alia joined our group from college . She is diva , funny and beautiful.

At start we were just friends but slowly she started liking me and proposed me , I was bit confused because I was not clear on my emotions , yeah she is beautiful and all but I don't know so I just rejected .

Then she was being sad and dejected so when she proposed again I said yes ...........

Tho it was not a fairly tail but we were good .

But from few days she's been aloof , so I thought of proposing her for marriage on new year , so that she feels happy .

When I entered my dream got broken after seeing my best friend and my fiancé in a lip lock .

I was enraged so I caught dhruvs collar and punched him , and told them to get out .

They were begging me saying sorry and all the crap , but I was not interested ....

How easy for them to backstab me, do I deserve this , why can't they be trustworthy .

So I decided taking revenge on both of them ............

Present

So I thought of plan destroying Alia fathers business, and emotionally attacking dhruv because he was my best friend since forever .