Part 50

Manik's pov :

I rushed out of her room unable to bear her accusing stare , why did I even think of hurting her . What's her mistake if her brother decided to betray me . I failed my moms upbringing , I am such a disappointment .

In my rage I thought of hurting a girl , the worlds knows me as a successful figure but I on other hand decided to play with a girl , such a shameful thing I did .

I was in my room when Cabir came sat in front of me , though I was angry when he punched me but now it didn't matter.

He was glaring at me "just tell me how can you even think something like that , you thought you'll extract your revenge on a girl who is not related in your heartbreak " he spatted . So he heard everything .

I know what I did is a shameful thing , and I regret it so much .

"And one more thing, what more shit are you going to throw at her tomorrow , don't tell me that your married " Cabir continued his rant but last sentence got my attention . What the heck !

"Cabir" I shouted " just don't talk ! I know what I did is a mistake . But after meeting her I fell for her and I don't need to explain myself to you " I said pointing him. I can't even stay in my room because of this fellow.

So I went to the terrace to calm my racing heart . The innocent smile which she always wears around me disappeared today , those eyes always looked me in admiration but now uncertainties took place .

How should I prove my love to her , how can I be calm when my love is doubtful about my love .

And on top of that I have to reveal the truth now . I always knew she'll break if she gets know who are her real parents but I thought my love can pacify her , now the situations took a turn where she can't even trust me .

Those bloody photos were published to make Alia disappointed not nandini .

I just want tomorrow to come in and go in a blink . I just hope nandini can handle the truth .

.......................................

I was standing on the roof top now , watching the sun rise . I didn't sleep a wink yesterday .

Today is the day where nandhini will get know the truth . I don't know how to feel about it !

I sighed and went down for a coffee for my head , but I stood rooted near nandhini's door . I gently opened the door to check on her she was sleeping soundly cuddling with her pillow , I stood sometime there watching her, will she able to sleep this peacefully after knowing the truth .

Then I went into kitchen ,to my surprise Cabir was already there having coffee . Without sparing him a glance I prepared my coffee .

"Manik if you really love her that much , why didn't you tell her the truth already " Cabir questioned me curiously .

"Because sometimes truth can't be handled " I said . He just nodded muttered 'true' but I didn't ponder on that much .

Nandini strolled into kitchen looking weak after some time , my heart started beating rapidly . I didn't even look at her I am way too scared .