Part 8

Nandini's pov

Getting up early in the morning is my favorite thing of day . I go to the nearby park to watch the fog filled atmosphere and colorful flowers and lastly listening to birds musically chirping everything so peaceful that I can forgot the previous day's events for some time , I was sitting on the bench nearby watching the old couple whom seem in love till now . The old man was laughing at his wife while she was fussing because the man had unbuttoned his sweater she was scolding him while buttoning those again . Such a sweet couple I want that in my life . I want the void to be fulfilled I was always in hostels but I seen my cousins being pampered by their parents even my brother I was always like an outsider it use to hurt me a lot but then my teacher in fifth class told that everyone has their soulmates we should just wait for them .

Even I feel that my soulmate will come for me but when I don't know but when maddy proposed me I fell into a dilemma they say to become best couple you should first be best friends so is maddy my soulmate if yes why don't I feel attracted towards him . I am so confused just then someone came sat beside me that was none other than manik .

"Can I sit here " he asked me
"U have a record always startling me you know " I joked
"I am sorry " he said sincerely . He is such a gentle man.
"I was joking manik! " I said while smiling
"Hmmm so you come here everyday ha "
"Yea I feel so peaceful here "
"I know we miss this in our busy city life "
"I know whenever I go to home in vacations I get headache due the noise pollution even the parks are not kept clean if we can go anywhere only malls I feels so bored mindlessly walking "
"Your one weird girl you know generally girls like shopping isn't ?"
"Of Course-even I like shopping but I like to buy them market kind of areas like here "
"See thats what I am saying your little different "
"Is that bad ?"
"No, no at all it's like fresh breath of air " he complemented me staring deeply into my eyes I feel conscious now
"Yea even maddy tells me I am different " I said remembering him . He use to tease me that I am not a normal girl and I act like an alien just to rile me up . After that he use to buy me an ice cream to cool me down .
"Oh so he is your best friend right the one you were telling bye yesterday"
"Yes " and then I remembered I have to say sorry to him " sorry yesterday I had to go , but come with me I will make sure you will have best coffee "
"Ok" he agreed
The cafe was walkable distance from here . When we entered the cafe immediately they took my order even tho it is rush because I know cafes owner he is like my grandfather he doesn't even charge he loves me a lot whenever I feel homesick I'm come here .
" your quite famous here ha " manik asked me
" actually the cafes owner knows me from very long and I come here regularly so that's why fast service " I said while sipping the yummy coffee .
"Wow!this coffee is so good "
"I know "
After we finished the coffee manik offered money to the server but he was not taking
"Manik leave it grandpa will feel bad he never charges me "
" ok if you say so but I can give him tip right so brother take the tip " he is so persistent
After that we came outside
"Ok manik it was nice chat but now I am getting late for college I should be leaving now "
"It was nice meeting you again nandini hope to see you soon "
"Alright bye " I said and started walking towards my hostel

Manik 's pov

Sun Rays were hitting me directly on my face I feel little disoriented what was I doing in the balcony oh yes I was drinking yesterday night looks like I slept off here. Damn this hangover I went inside the room and then bathroom after freshening my self I again found myself in the balcony but interestingly there was a park in the corner of this road and I saw nandini going inside . I hurriedly went toward the park and after coming here I saw her looking interestingly towards a old couple . hmm so manik time for gentleman drama get ready I pepped myself a little and went and sat beside her she was little startled but then was all smiley , this girl sure smiles a lot but has cute smile then we started discussing about city and shopping I got to know her different thinking I thought I will complement her to charm her but looks like that maddy fellow already did that I don't know why I get so affected whenever she speaks about him .
Then we had a wonderful coffee and after that she left for her college . I don't know but today's morning was so cheerful that I can't stop smiling but that was destroyed in the afternoon when I got to know that Alia and dhruv were planning a vacation .
My,my you guys were planing a vacation ha lets see how will you go and then I started planning my second step
Watch out lovebirds here comes the storm
I called my secretary "misha release the photos and the video in the media and I want that to be sensational ok?"
"Yes sir"
Hmm lets see how will you go