Part 32

Cabirs pov's :

God why is my father is so intrusive , why can't he just leave me alone . And on top of that I have a meeting in Delhi , just now I was enjoying nandhini's company and I don't want to express but somewhere in my heart I will miss certain some one . Thinking about her brings joy to me . So why not before going to Delhi , I will meet my spitfire .

After our adventurous accident , I couldn't meet her to check on her . My sweet little nandu took care of me yesterday , thinking about her brings a comfort feeling in my heart , I happy to create a little family for myself though manik behaves in a non caring ways but I know he cares for me in his own twisted way . Now I just wish navya can join this cute little family , thinking about it is bringing me immense pleasure .

Now that I think of manik what did he speak to my father, is about any business plans , wait wait why was my father showing interest in knowing nandhini's information and manik seemed uneasy . Damn how can I estimate what's brewing between those two crooked people . But I have nagging feeling that it matters to midget , whatever I know manik can't harm her and about my father well he seems cruel but he's not a bad person at heart. Even so I am there for my little midget .

I become child conversing with her , midget being protective of me almost brought  tears in my eyes . Well I have a little sister now who behaves silly at the same time matured .

I just went to sleep , as tomorrow marks a new start ....with a happy sigh I instantly dozed of .

As morning arrived I went to do my jog after returning home I took bath and wore my cream suit with satin red shirt . After meeting navya I will be leaving to Delhi in chopper .

My father was no where in sight , such a relief . I asked the driver where my father went he said he's with vikram uncle  and they went to play golf . Wow such a good news , now I can speak to navya with privacy .

I drove myself and went to ring the door bell , and to irritate her I continuously ringed her door bell .

"WAIT FOR A SECOND , OR ELSE JUST GET LOST WHO EVER YOU ARE . STOP IRRITATING ME MORNING ,MORNING" navya shouted from inside .

Someone is in a cheerful mood I sarcastically thought . But it was fun irritating her . Then with a harsh force the door was opened . And came my spitfire with wet hair , today she wore cream top with flower design and paired them with jeans . Though it was a simple attire , she looked beautiful .

"I should have guessed it was you " she angrily said folding her arms to her chest .

"What do you mean " I innocently asked .

"Why the fu*k are you ringing the door bell continuously , can't you wait ?" She snapped at me .

"But I was missing you and wanted to see you immediately" I pouted . She looked bewildered .

"And you shouldn't cuss you know , pretty mouth like yours shouldn't be contaminated" I said her .

"What the hell is your problem , why can't you leave me alone " she shouted again ,throwing her hands up.

" tch tch tch darling , you didn't even invite me in and on top of that when I told you not to cuss then you shouldn't ,for your benefits   . What will your father feel that his daughter is being disrespectful of their boss " I raised my eyebrow and smirked at her .