Part 70

Nandhini's pov :

I was sitting at navya's terrace gazing at the stars , today went well . The wedding date got fixed in the evening which is after 1 week , and as usual Cabir looked like it was after one year . I have sixty thousand with me all my earning from working in cabirs company . I thought of buying clothes for them for their big day , actually I really wanted to to arrange everything but my present poor status really didn't allow me . Navya's father took the responsibility of all the pre wedding functions while cabirs father took the responsibility of wedding decorations and etc ...........

Everyone looked happy so I guess my plan was good , tomorrow we all will be going to shopping for the bridal and grooms dress which will be purchased by me no matter what !

I heard navya's calling me which I replied by shouting I was on terrace .

"Girl your here I thought you would be sleeping with all running u did today " she said and next to me on the carpet which I spread on the cold floor .

"I don't know I can't sleep " I pouted .

"Missing someone " she wiggled her eyebrows causing me to blush .

"Yea" I whispered lightly . Sometimes telling our true feelings can be scary .

"Distance sometimes is good nandu , a relation can be called strong only when it can sustain all trouble and withstand without any bend " she spoke like some elder .

"Don't you miss Cabir " I asked curiously to which she smiled softly .

"I do more than anything " she said "but I am enjoying this phase to " she completed looking at me .

"But how can u enjoy missing " I asked because I literally find nothing enjoyable about it .

"I enjoy his desperate ways to reach me either by calling or messaging " she said smirking cutely to which I giggled .

And to prove our point cabirs name flashed on her mobile screen causing us to laugh more . And my dear friend didn't attend the call and to my amusement my brother called me this time I lifted at the first call .

"Nandu , give phone to navya " he said as soon as I lifted the call

"What bro, no hello no hi to your sweet little sister " I teased him to which navya giggled lightly .

"Till yesterday I surely thought you were my sweet little sister but looking at your devilish antics I have to reconsider " he spoke stoically to which I laughed out loud . Damn irritating him is fun .

"Huh! I am the sister whose giving you wonderful surprise and this is the way you talk, I am hurt " I replied after my laughter fit .

"Sure listening to your amusing laugh I can feel your sadness " he sarcastically said causing me to giggle again .

"Now that your entertainment is completed, can I speak to my wife whose sitting beside you and laughing along at my expense " he grumbled . Woah !

I passed the phone phone to navya and she took it standing up and went a little far to talk with him .

What a lovely relation they share, it's unpredictable. They understand each other so well tho they fight a lot but they have a bond which is extremely precious.

Today was bittersweet moment for me , watching navya excited about her wedding and uncle pampering her was like pinch to my heart . I remembered my dad and thought how would it have been if he was here .

Looking at my engagement ring caressing it , I looked at the vast sky hoping they can see me and bless me .

There was a horn blaring sound in front the house disturbing the pleasant atmosphere, I went and saw it was Manik waving his hand gesturing me to come . I signaled navya to which she winked still talking with Cabir .