Part 21

Manik's pov :

After having her dinner, nandini slept of taking her medicines . She was being bit skittish after her diner . That girl is making me go crazy.

Everything is becoming a mystery to me .

The silent night got disturbed by ringtone of my cell . It was the detective I hired, I immediately lifted my phone without wasting any further time .

"Hello sir , sorry for the delay, but the matter is more twisted than we initially thought , nandini mam's fee is cleared for this year . But the problem is, the records have been erased, but i got dhruvs bank records which states that he paid to the hostel administration . Not only that ,yesterday her college released a curriculum where the students who were not paid were listed and shockingly nandini mam's name was there . Some one is there who is playing all this game and even if nandini mam went to Bangalore to her house,there is nobody there . Dhruv and Alia have shifted to another house in Pune. And their parents are still in foreign, touring . "

I was frowning all while because what the hell is going, why are all the problems are suddenly falling upon nandini . Who is this enemy ?

"But shekhar, can you tell me who is behind all this?"

"Sir, I am still investigating further and one more interesting thing, I went stealthily to the Bangalore house as nobody resides there ,tho security were there but it was not heavy . I found a little store room in the second floor there I found two birth certificates of nandhini mam one was half burnt and one more was there but that was made three years after her birth but the first one was made in the year of her birth !"

Now I was confused what it is the interesting matter in this?

"Ok, so what is that your trying to tell me?"

"Sir the matter is, in the first certificate, in the father section the name was different, tho it was not clear , but it started with 'V' but in the second birth certificate it was Mr.kunal sharma and Mrs.Ria sharma are the parents of miss . Nandini" .

" So you mean to say that someone planed and destroyed the the first birth certificate and you doubt nandhini s real parents are not dhruv's parents . Right ?" I questioned him straight away.

" Yes sir , that's what I am trying to say !" He exclaimed.

"Ok but go more deep into this , some one is trying to harm her in every way possible . I want all the proofs of each truth . There is something seriously wrong . "

"Right sir" with that I cut the call.

The more I try to find it's getting more twisted . I need some thing to avoid my upcoming headache, so I went and prepared a coffee for myself . I wanted to drink but having doubts on my self control I settled with coffee . I don't want to scare away nandhini with my drunkard self , I may splutter rubbish .

Now coming back to the matter, sixty percent of shares are on nandhini is this why they are acting as her real parents if this is the truth then nandhini s life will be in more danger then I initially thought . Fuck!.

So if dhruv cleared all the fee then why is he cancelling it or is there anyone else . First thing in the morning I have to file complaint against that hostel warden . She must be knowing something so I will have to take police help .

Now that the threat is clear in the air , I will have to convince nandhini to stay here with me and I will have to arrange bodyguards without her notice . Dhruv and his parents are more cruel then I thought . Now that Alia is the wife of that bastard she also must be involving herself . That bitch always liked making peoples life difficult , even in college when someone use to be more beautiful than her she use to rag them . She is a sadist , God knows what did I ever see in her .