Part 52

Manik's pov :

Everything was going smooth from last two days but there is always something cooking in Alias head , I know her she wants to do surprise attack so I tightened the security around nandini.

In next two days it's her birthday , she's acting happily in front of me from few days hiding her tears behind that fake smile . Since the time she got know the truth she is battling with her emotions, hiding and suppressing them , but that can be toxic for her . I just wish this birthday surprise will be a mood changer for her , she has been too gloomy roaming all around the house mindlessly like she is searching for her peace . Even I gave her space because she is acting to be fine in front of me so I let her be and apart from that I have been too busy with my work which I can't avoid because of some serious issues .

Even Cabir is not there who can divert her by speaking all the nonsense in the world, they share a very special bound . He went to bring his sister and mother to Bangalore. That annoying idiot even bought a house which is opposite of mine . He even took Nandini  few days back asking for her opinion and when she gave her green signal he gave the check on spot .

He wished to stay back but wanted to bring his family before nandini's surprise birthday party .

I hope everything goes accordingly , I even called up navya for inviting her and she agreed instantly. I hope this makes my love happy .

I am hosting the party in cabirs house , he's house is bigger than mine and has a garden along with swimming pool with it . And most importantly we can arrange it in secrecy .

Even I use to have a mini mansion for myself which I sold of after breaking up with Alia . That house was filled with many memories which exhausted me so I gave it up .

But I never thought an innocent girl will penetrate in my cruel heart and will wipe away my hate .

I never thought my destiny will bring an angel in my life , or else I would have arranged everything extravagantly but my love likes everything simple . So I brought a land planning to build a home according to my loves wish .

I want her be joyful and happy forgetting all bitter memories and for that I can do anything .

My heart has been flying since the day she claimed I am her fiancé in front of that witch . That moment is too special to me . And making that claim official is my next target .

**********

I was working but my mind was waiting for the jeweler whom I called up today to tell him to bring different models of rings so that I can select one . I am busy to go to the stores I have meetings lined up .

Misha called me in middle of a meeting telling the jeweler is  here , I hurried and finished the meeting . I am excited in prospect of buying a ring for my love , maybe I was beaming because misha was bewildered seeing my behavior, I could care less I am too happy to behave rudely or bossy .

When I entered my cabin a man was already arranging the boxes on my table , I wished him and started the selection of ring for my precious girl .

It's been two hours already but nothing is working out , I was frustrated by now . So I called misha for a girls opinion .

She peeked in to my cabin before coming in , I told her to take her seat . She sat nervously

"Misha which is ring is good here " I asked her . She looked at them carefully before pointing a huge diamond ring , I shook my head because Nandini loves things simple and that ring is too gauzy .

Then she pointed at a simple gold ring , but I didn't like that "that is too small for my liking" I said

Misha for the first time released a frustrated sigh that too in front of me , what happened to the scaredy cat .