Part 4

Manik pov

I was in meeting with mr agarwal . The old bastard is stubborn and agreeing to my deal for twenty percentage of that worthless company I am offering ten percentage in my billion dollar company and this stupid fellow is not satisfied
"Look manik I know Alia cheated on you forget that and marry her , and I will give you my shares other than that you have no option "
"Look mr agarwal I was speaking nicely till now but now I guess I should follow hard rules make you agree , and I opened my laptop and showed him a video " his face drained
"Manik what the hell "
"Ah ah ah mr agarwal one press this video can go viral , after that your prestige and your name will fall down . Imagine your wife's reaction will your wife love you after she got to know that you cheated on her back . You know right that maximum shares in your company are on her name just for twenty percent shares you want to loose your company."
"Ma-manik listen to me ok ,ok I-i will give you the shares but please delete the video "
"Not that easily agarwal till the time you behave you will be safe and one more important thing I am buying the shares no one should know that okay!"
"Alright as you wish"
"Good boy now you can go and now you will get money that's it and no more questions, when I was talking business you were flying , now the ball is in my court"
When he left I was contented . My step is successful. "and then I called my secretary
"Misha arrange my chopper I will be leaving for shimla "
"Right away sir"
"Now go away" I said rudely
Then I started thinking about the stupid girl , she was so beautiful and sexy , and I felt like kissing her I never felt that need before . I should stop that feeling before it destroys me .
"Nandini your innocence is a like drug to me you are so sweet . You will be with me but you will not be happy you will bear punishment of your brothers "I don't know while saying this I felt a pricking feeling in my heart . Am I doing right why do I feel regret doing this . I hope I will feel happy after destroying dhruv completely.