Part 72

Nandhini's pov :

I was amused to see a pale looking Cabir who was sweating badly in this cold weather. Only I know how much ,am trying not to laugh looking at the scene . After I blurted the truth deliberately , navya was fuming very badly . She was shooting fire balls through her eyes . We came a bit afar from her home for confrontation because navya didn't want her dad to hear her screams . It was literally chilly and I wanted to sleep under my duvet after a busy day but this is fun so I waited excitedly for the upcoming show .

And then , the drama began!

"How dare you ? Without my permission u decided a bachelors party " navya shouted , and I was literally amused.

"Listen navya it is just a small party with friends " Cabir tried to explain which went unheard by my friend

"Listen one thing Cabir , I didn't sign for this kind of shit okay ? I know we are already married but that doesn't mean I will be a meek one and obedient so you better control your casanova traits ! Got it ? " she stated huffing at the end . I think I should take some lessons from navya I thought .....

"Hello madam don't run your tiny brain so much . I am telling it's just a small party . And do I look some Casanova ? " now Cabir seemed a bit angered . "And this my life and need some space and privacy , I will decide what will be done and not " Cabir said . My brother that was very wrong move on your part ,  this is not how you specify your wife .

"Oh after getting married you realized you want privacy , then why bother marrying me should have stayed bachelor but no till I married you , you behaved as a gentleman and use to be flirty . " navya pointed a valid one .

"Navya why are you creating a such scene for a small thing " Cabir spoke being exasperated.

"Small thing , do u think this is a SMALL BLOODY THING " navya screamed we all stepped back automatically. But she took deep breaths looking upwards , she stepped towards Cabir looking intensively " if you want to marry me then cancel this party or else " she stopped midway raising her eyebrows and folded her hands .

"Are blackmailing me for damn party are you nuts ?why the hell are you overreacting " Cabir shouted back

I was biting my nails , it was like I was watching tennis ! My eyes were moving from here to there . It was exhilarating.

"Just decide Cabir I don't want to argue more with a person like you " navya said calmly .

"What do you mean 'a person like me ' "Cabir highlighted.

"An overbearing ass " she snapped

"Me ? Are you serious . Do u even know how irritating you are ?" He retaliated

"Then why the hell did you chase this irritating girl ? Huh?" She questioned pushing his chest.

"I was mad that's why , I lost my brain " Cabir snapped .

"So u regret everything " navya asked him too quietly not looking at him .

Oh no no , it was meant be for fun but this is turning too serious . God what should I do now , biting my lips I tried to think for a solution or else everything will be spoiled .

Before Cabir opens his mouth and turns the situation more difficult

I stepped in and said