Part 67

Dhruv's pov :

Finally I have my baby in my arms due this police fiasco . And she looked like little fairy , daddy's little fairy . I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes the same moment capturing my heart with alluring eyes . I am sorry baby I was not there to save you , I thought regrettably . Alia should have consulted with me before doing anything . Now everything came to dead end . My father will slap me if he comes to know this , from nandu's childhood they designed a perfect plan of acquiring her property now everything gone waste . Even nandu changed a lot and now she have a very powerful support behind her , Malhotra's and now Singhanias. It's not possible to play our cards now .

I only have twenty percent shares in that company while nandu is sixty percent stake holder rest all are shareholders . Everything will fall out of our hands .

Then came Cabir grinning like evil "looks like my angel met her demon dad , so angel tell me do you like your papa more or me " he asked looking at 'my ' baby with pouting face , and he looked like a idiot .

"Cabir I have done my work here , now it's time for us to leave " I said getting up with difficulty because of body pains .

And he looked disheartened? Why ?

"Dhruv " nandu called coming from upstairs along with Manik , it still weird listening her calling my name instead of 'bhai'. "For now it is sorted but I know about you guys . You will will be thinking about new ways . Isn't it ?" She asked me but I didn't say anything because she'll not believe me and she is somewhat right about her predictions.

"Till yesterday I wanted to destroy you guys for whatever you have done to me " she said with her hate filled eyes and I did feel fear because now it's her time . But then she looked at the baby in my arms lovingly .

" I guess you got lucky because of your daughter , I don't want her to lead a life of hopelessness. I want her to lead happy life " she continued  "so dhruv I will be giving company's twenty five percent profit along with your shares will be yours . And whatever you guys purchased any properties all these years will be handovered  back because that is company's money , my money " she demanded making my mind go blank for a second . Is she serious ?

"Nandu " I started saying when she showed me her palm " I dint yet complete " she said

"You guys could do business and earn profit because that company was there ,and that company belongs to me . Since childhood your parents didn't give me my rights , so all these twenty years I lead a simple life because you guys enjoyed my money . From now I will be acquiring all my rights , and you guys don't have any say in that ." She completed and looked at Manik and he smiled at her .

She looked at me again and somewhat affectionately like before , she came forward taking my baby from my arms .

"Look at her dhruv , from now you have her responsibility. From now she will look up to you as a friend , protecter and a hero . A father and daughter relation is a beautiful relation , dhruv . You have to show her right path in her life and for that you have to walk on it first . You will be her inspiration and for that you have improve your self " she said looking into my eyes and it was a like punch to my gut .

"All my life I wanted that feeling from your father because I thought , no u guys made me believe that your father is mine too . And I will never forgive them for that in fact I will make them pay that's my promise. But for you I am giving a chance , a chance to live a life where you will be a hero to your daughter , where you will be a good father " she said causing me to have goosebumps.