Part 74

Nandhini's pov :

🌸Navya's mehendi🌸

From morning the house was blustering with noises

From morning the house was blustering with noises . The were decorators , some family members of navya and her friends too . I took upon myself  some responsibilities like in-charge of the decorations . The small living area was devoid of the existing furniture which went into store room and presently there was a small stage in the place the tv . The main entrance and hall were decorated with flower , the backyard is being used as kitchen for now , uncle said there not many people so instead ordering outside he said we'll arrange a cook . Many dishes were prepared along with sweets and snacks . The relatives live close by so need of sleeping arrangements . From morning I was running here to there , the muharrat for mehendi is in the evening and the mehendi should be given by grooms family .

And top of it that ronny also came and has been bothering me with his suggestive looks and trying to come close to me . So to soothe my irritation I planned something , I went and climbed the medium stool and called him and when he eagerly came I asked for the platter on which flowers were there , he purposely grazed my fingers while giving it . After taking it I acted as I lost the grip and platter fell on his feet and then my fun began , he screamed like a girl his toe which was swelling now . Huh ! Stupid fellow I grinned ignoring his pleads for help I went to ,do my work .

"Nandu" navya called me and when I looked at her , I felt proud she's looking so beautiful like a princess even uncle got tears in his eyes .

"Papa this my second time marrying and you behave as if its first  " navya said hugging her emotional father

"I know but this seems surreal , after some days this old man and house will miss your presence . My daughter who was my headache alone till now is becoming someone else headache . I am feeling jealous " uncle said and navya huffed angrily .

"What a wonderful words about ur daughter papa , I can sure feel ur love " navya stated sarcastically . And uncle chuckles pinching her cheek .