Part 77

Nandhini's pov :

After my so called brave confession to my dear boyfriend , I have been hiding . I don't know what came upon me that I blurted that , I slapped my forehead with utter shame .

"Why are u hitting ur self ? " cabirs voice startled me , he took the water bottle on counter  and came stood beside me drinking water , looking at me weirdly .

"Nothing " I muttered cursing myself for beating too hard , I snatched the water bottle from his hand and drank water , while he grumbled about my manners .

After a while ,

" hmm" he sang " by the way your Romeo is searching for you and as part of the search party he sent me " he exaggerated . I rolled by eyes , but my heart sped up about him searching for me , of course he will , he got one more reason to tease me . What did I do ?

"What are we doing about amaira " I asked suddenly remembering that witch .

"What's there to do , let's just throw her out , I already spoke to my dad and also told her to pack her bags, she did enough drama and I can't bear that girl anymore , that girl she tried to injure you . My dad said he will speak to her dad about her behavior  "he said ."thank god manik saved you" he sighted while saying .

I nodded but still dissatisfied , I still get chills thinking about maniks pain  ,something is seriously wrong with her.  But it's wedding house and we can't really do anything in front of elders and many guests  . Already uncle warned us that he'll handle the matter, so we just kept our calm . 

"Don't worry she'll be out in no time " Cabir said patting my head "now forget about all that , I have a work for you "

"Prepare a presentation for tomorrow's meeting , I'll mail you the details . Don't worry it's a small work  "

"But it's your wedding Bhai " I whined wanting to escape .

"Exactly my wedding " he said sternly turning into his boss mode which I hated passionately.

"But I applied for leave , so you can't make me work " I stubbornly told him

"Nandu " he sighted "this is a good opportunity for you ,make good use of it and make me proud . Okay " he requested .

"Alright " I grumbled

"Common now don't be a spoilsport , chop chop get going . I want the ppt ready by evening !" He demanded and went on his way .

I went into my room and sat on the chair with slumped shoulders , I thought I will escape work at least for one or two weeks.

Closing my eyes I prayed " God please help me "

"What's troubling my love " I jerked my eyes open and found manik with smirk and without a shirt standing before me with folded hands like some model , I averted my eyes .

"Where's your shirt ?" I asked still not looking at him and telling my self not to blush .

"Well it's irritating the burns " he said and came and sat beside me .

"Is it still hurting ? Let's go to hospital " I say worriedly getting up but being his stubborn self he shook his head telling it's not hurting that much and sat next to me quite closely.