part 80

Nandu's Pov

Everyone has something they wish for,
For me it was to have a sense of belonging
The feeling of being special to someone is every girl's dream,
Today when I look at manik I have this sense of fulfillness
It feels like I need nothing else, if he's here with me 'forever'❤️

I close my diary, smiling blissfully. Staring it for a while, i kept it in my cupboard. After the wedding which was done yesterday, cabir kidnapped his wife away without telling anybody just leaving a small note saying ' dont worry she's with me'. Sometimes i worry about his mental status but then again i remind myself that he is cabir and him behaving like that is kind of normal

Life will become routine from tomorrow again, being here I realised how much I enjoyed being a part of family and actively performing all the duties. I am sure gonna miss my uncle, he's like a father figure to me. Since yesterday he was smiling big and at the same feeling melancholic when I told him about me going back he went silent and then he smiled and blessed me 'have a happy and healthy life nandu, though I wish you will be here for few more days but I know I cant be hindrance, but my dear always remember that there a old fellow here who will be very glad whenever his second daughter comes home' and with that I sobbed and hugged him while he patted my head soothingly and pecked my forehead. 'I will' saying that I said my good byes with a heavy heart.

The memories which I have collected here are gonna stay with me always.

'nandu' manik's voice broke my reverie.

'yes manik?'

'I have packed up, if your ready we can start now' he said

'ok' i nodded 'can we go to cabirs house first I want to tell byes to kusum aunty and kushi, I heard they are going to stay here for few more days' i asked him

He smiled nodding his head. Then we headed to Singhani's Mansion. The decorations were still hanging giving a festive feeling. When we entered the door we heard something which was quite shocking.

'Dad I have thought alot what you have said also make sense, I am ready to take up the responsibility of MD, please start my training, I will also go abroad and do my MBA, I want to make you proud dad'
Kushi said looking at Roshan uncle who was listening to all this happily.

'thats my daughter' he said laughing happily 'you don't need to worry darling just take your time in learning all this and also I want you to enjoy life thoroughly, and anyways cabir is there handling things you don't need do all the things together'.

Why, why always its cabir who gets hurt, just yesterday he got married, everything was perfect still yesterday was it a mirage or is it a dream?

'does cabir know all this?' my voice was strong, demanding asnwers for my brother.

The cheerful atmosphere was evaporated when they heard what I said

' nandhini, please come in' said Roshan uncle awkwardly looking at kushi.

I was bursting with anger, I just wanted shout loudly, maybe observing my mood manik held my hand and walked in.

'Mr. Roshan, your intentions were always clear but I am surprised kushi is also singing the same song , I must say you are an adamant person, who does what he thinks' manik sid being sarcastic.

'you better behave when you're talking with an elder manik bhai ' kushi's voice rang again startling me with her changed behaviour. Now what happened to her ?

'where's kusum aunty?' i asked looking at them, shes the only reasonable person and also shes only one who protects cabir from these devils I thought

'she went to, temple' replied kushi plainly'

'what happened to you ' i questioned heavily confused with her strange behaviour.

'And who do you think, you are?' she said arrogantly making me stupidify.

'kushi' uncle tried intervene but kushi stopped him.

'well shes the one who thinks more  about cabir than his own family does, and next time if you dare to talk to her like that the consequences will be un-imaginable, do u understand!' manik
warned her. Kushi looked at him angrily, roshan uncle stood up hurriedly.

'Manik, how dare you speak to my daughter like that, and nandini you better be in your limits, you're my friends daughter doesn't mean you have rights to be involved in my family matters ' roshan uncle literally roared

I

steped back reality striking me, yes what rights do I have to speak? But what if cabir knows all this, I thought helplessly.

I caught maniks hand who was about to burst out

'manik lets just go' I said looking at him 'and roshan your right I am nobody, but for cabir I am like his own sister. You all might leave his hand but I am there for him and of course now even navya is there.' and looking at kushi 'I dont know what happened but I really didn't expect this from you' 

Saying this I just left from there, without looking back.

Heading back to Bangalore, many thoughts surrounded me.

' nandu, this was expected already and cabir was also ready to give away everything to his sister, it was just about time and now I think it has arrived and I guess cabir was already prepared for this' manik told me

'but what about cabir, he will be broken if he knows even kushi thinks like their father, her behaviour was quite shocking
and she loves cabir but why is she behaving like that' i asked confusedly looking at him.

'Nandu, money changes everything and she's Roshan's daughter, and to her,  between cabir and her father whom do you think is important, and most importantly cabir is not her own brother.' he said making points one by one.

'cabir will have to start afresh whether today or tomorrow, so better he starts on his own from now itself. And he can also avoid being hurt at every point ones he separates himseld he will be more happy, so stop worrying and trust me' he said assuring me. I nodded giving a small smile.

If this is what is good for him then I guess everything will be fine soon, reassuring myself.

Reaching our door step, I saw an elder couple sitting calmly in the patio chairs.
And the second shock of the day was manik calling them " mom, dad" !

Hey guys 👋, how are you all???
Missed me ? 😊
I missed all of you❤️❤️❤️
Sorry  few commitments kept me busy and also because of writer's block 😂

Anyways from now on update will be regular 🙂😇🎉

So how was todays story🥰