Part 27

(So not to confuse my 'lovely readers ' this is the part where Cabir dropped nandhini back home , past tense .)

Cabir's pov :

After dropping that midget , I walked back home through my secret short cut , my home is beyond the apple farm , that old man, my father wants to live in seclusion . After my mom went to live her life , he became a living corpse .

But I don't under stand one thing , she never complained , she was a obedient wife but one day she suddenly left claiming she wants live for her self . She wanted to take me but my father never allowed . Any ways past is past what counts is present and I like to live that way.

After crossing our home backyard stealthily , I entered kitchen from the back door , my luck that old dude is not here . I entered hall and stated to ascend the stairs when suddenly main door opened and came in my father with his grumpy face on . Great! Why can't I be more fast so that I would have avoided this , damn lecture time start .

"Cabir singhania , where the hell were you , when I clearly told you to guard my precious apple farm " he asked suddenly .

This dude needs to take a chill pill , but if I say that loud he will throw me out in the chilly weather whole night.

"Hey dad , actually my friend came earlier today to pick some apples , it was becoming dark so I escorted her back " I said sincerely truth but crazily enough this old man never believed me when ever I say truth instead he believes all my false stories . God please help me because I said truth and you should be with me , please.

He watched me scrutinizingly , damn this old fellow can sure become principal but then many students will suffer .

"Okay" he grunted . Great thank you God .

"Tomorrow I want you to pick some apples and go to my manager vikrams house and specially gift, when we were not here , he handles my office and farm with utmost care , so carefully deliver them and say thanks for his sincere work ."

I nodded respectfully .

"And dare you go and sell them in market " damn he doesn't forget anything .

"But dad that was when I was a teenager " I tried to explain .

"So what old habits die hard " he said

But that was in my younger age , my pocket money was not sufficient so I had to sell those apples , my business was going good but I got busted when my father stepped out of the car , the exact moment I was taking money from the customer . Well after going home I was rewarded with my father affection ,note my sarcasm ..........

Why will i do that now , I have a reputation to hold I am CEO dammit , my fathers brain is over thinking .

"And I was thinking about your marriage , I already chose an excellent candidate " he said casually .

"Dad, this not my assistant we aregoing to appoint ,we are talking about my life partner , and I have some dreams about my future wife " I explained.

He went thoughtful for second before nodding.

"Ok tomorrow see that girl , if you like her then we can finalize ." He explained , fair enough .