Part 51

Nandhini's pov :

Everything around me was gloomy . I was sad very sad , the feeling of fighting a defeated war . We can stand against anything and fight , but how can we withstand the betrayal of our people . The selfishness of people can be so cruel that they can cross any lengths for it .

The brutal truth of today's world is there is no humanity left in many people , they are even ready to betray a small little girl not even telling about her real parents . I am disgusted to call them mom and dad . I even more hate that dhruv sharma , I want to destroy him .

The feeling of revenge is overflowing in my heart , playing with a girl is such a cowardice act . And I will show them there place , in fact there will no place for them after I done with them .

And at the other side I have manik and Cabir, who are ready for doing anything to protect me . They cried with me when they saw how broken I was . There love is a hope I am willing to follow blindly , after witnessing cabirs care I got to know there's no need of blood relations to form a beautiful relation.

The protective blanket which manik covered me with all these days was thrown away , I realized many things today . Though truth is powerful and always prevails but sometimes being in dark helps our heart . But I don't regret it.

The truth is so traumatizing that I don't know how to handle it .

How can I reduce my heart bleeding , it's continuously crying for love and affection .

My feelings are everywhere , I am sad, furious and I don't even know what I am feeling now .

Why life is so complicated...............!

It's been three days since I didn't came out of my room , I didn't want to eat or sleep . I just wanted to see the joyful and happy little nandu with her parents .

I felt so helpless and lifeless .

Manik and Cabir were stuck by my door consoling me from the other side . They both were very worried .

They left all there works for me , and now I felt a bit selfish, so I opened the door wanting to see their faces . I was bit wobbly.

Both of them are fighting over a food plate , it was amusing and after so many days I felt my life is back to normal.

"This house is mine , my plate and I cooked the food . So I will take this " manik demanded and Cabir scoffed .

"If she'll see my pretty face she will feel good , seeing your sour face her mood will deflate more " Cabir said grabbing the plate with force ,Because of which the food fell on him.

And I laughed clutching my tummy , after three days my eyes spilled tears but this time with happiness .

They both looked stumped with my sudden intrusion and laughter .

"Look I said she'll feel good after seeing this face " Cabir smugly said pointing finger at his own face where tomato soup was dripping from his face ,on ground , hearing that I laughed more .

"Umm thank god soup was cold " Cabir said tasting the soup with his finger . Manik and I scrunched our faces .

"Didn't I tell u to over heat it" manik asked with frown .