Part 66

Nandhini's pov :

I was sitting in the hall idly after the discussion with dhruv , and Cabir was playing with his angel like he said because he rescued her ,poking him indirectly . And Manik and uncle were discussing what to do next , navya went to her father to give his medicines . But still I felt some impending trouble brewing above us , dhruv was occasionally throwing hateful gazes towards Manik and Cabir and thinking something deeply , I am kind of scared of his behavior. Till now they were behind me but now it seems these two joined there list . I couldn't even help myself so how will I help my Manik and cabir if something happens ?

The shrill sound of phone disturbed the calmness , it was Roshan uncles phone , Manik explained how they recused me and how Mr. Singhania helped . I felt so happy that moment that he cared for me because he's my fathers best friend and somewhere he's like a father figure to me now .

"What? How dare they ? Do they even know who am I ? Roshan singhania ! " uncle frowned and he threw the phone against the wall scaring me .....what happened now? And because of that sound baby started crying again . Great !

He started pacing in living room ,cursing.

"What happened dad " Cabir asked standing up and gave the baby to me .

"That bitch Alia complained in police that u kidnapped her daughter and dhruvs mother complained against Manik and media got hold of this news , they can be here any time " he said and I started to hyperventilate, what happens now, this is happening because of me . And unknowingly tears filled my eyes making everything blurry .

"But they have no proofs " Manik said

"Though we can handle police , the media it's tough our company's image can be spoiled . Though I told the hospital to delete the cctv footage of Cabir taking the baby but still we have dhruv and baby here that's in enough to media ,to create new stories " uncle said frustratingly . What should we do now ?

"Then we will say about my kidnapping " I said trying to find some solution.

"No" uncle said strongly , why I thought " your a girl , and if we say your kidnapped they will creates some disgusting gossips , I don't want that . You will handle your business soon you shouldn't take a risk with your name " uncle advised me but still I didn't understand what he meant ?

"Dad is right nandu , your name shouldn't be affected . Let's think of a new plan " Cabir said

In between all this dhruv was smirking looking at our tensed faces. Fox!

"Well I think I have an amazing idea !" Manik said looking dhruv cunningly . " so my dear fried you will say to the media that you came here willingly to show your daughter to your sister because you love her so much " he said .

"Whoa that's like a brilliant plan dude ! Let's stick to this what say dad" Cabir asked uncle and he looked like he's thinking something deeply .

"There's still something missing , what if they say why didn't nandu go to see the baby instead and why did dhruvs own mother and his wife are complaining ? What reasons could we give them ?"

"Well let's say nandu fractured her leg , and about his mother ? Let's say she has some mental problems like paranoia and about Alia , hmmm she was in labor and then operation so she automatically believed her crazy mother in law in haste because of missing child , and I am the one who saved them so, in this matter we can use it as trump card and the hospital staff are the proof and not to forget I signed for her operation as a guardian " Cabir said rubbing his hands excitingly.