Chapter 5 - Your Turn

Juna woke to the sun streaming through her window. She groaned slightly and threw an arm over her eyes in disdain as she laid on her back.

"Morning." Came a gravely voice beside her.

She jumped slightly in shock before she remembered she'd invited that ginger from the joke shop over to sleep with her last night, and what a night it was. She ached slightly between her legs and she fucking loved it.
But the question was - why was he still here?

Juna slowly lifted her arm from her eyes and gazed sleepily at the man next to her. He had his head propped up on his hand, supported by his elbow. He smiled at her, looking very pleased with himself.

Rolling her eyes, she stretched her arms up over her head, feeling oxygen flood into her stiff muscles while she yawned. She felt the sheet slide down to her waist, not caring that she was completely naked beneath. She felt George's eyes moving from her face, down to her breasts and then curiously examining the large, ugly scar that spanned most of her middle.

"Merlin... how'd you get that?" He uttered.

Juna said nothing as she turned her head to check the time on the clock beside her bed.
She swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up, pulling on a pair of pyjama pants and shirt to cover herself from his prying eyes.

"You have a bloody lot of scars and bruises." He observed.

"Thank you, I had no idea." She scoffed sarcastically, walking to the bathroom.

As she came back out, she noticed George was still in the bed. She found this strange. Did this guy not know how one night stand's worked?

George felt her looking at him with confusion, but chose to ignore it.
"When I got up earlier to use the bathroom, there was an owl at your window with a letter. I bought it in for you." He gestured to an envelope he had set on the table by the side of the bed.

Juna's eyes fell on the letter, she immediately knew it was from the MIU.
Irritated, she rushed to grab it.
"Did you read it?!" She demanded loudly.

"No!" George responded, a little shocked at her outburst.

She shot him a glare, tore the envelope open and unfolded the parchment.

Your turn.

It didn't say much, but she knew exactly what it meant.
Sighing, she placed the parchment in the metal tray on her chest of drawers and pointed her wand at the it.

"Incendio."

The parchment caught alight and it wasn't long until it was ash.

"Why'd you do that?" George was still in her bed, a little too scared to move for fear of another outburst.

Again, Juna didn't respond. Instead, she grabbed a fresh set of clothes and walked to the bathroom. She set the clothes on the counter and poked her head back out of the door, to where George was still staring at where she had just burnt the letter.

"Are you going to leave?" She asked flatly.

He flushed slightly at basically being asked to get out. He ran his hand through his red hair and scrambled to get dressed.
"Uh- yes, sorry. I'll be out of here in just a sec."

Juna nodded and closed the door.
She stared at herself in the mirror and felt something she very rarely felt - guilt.
Maybe George didn't deserve to be kicked out so unceremoniously. It was strange of her to feel this way because on the occasions that she did decide to have sex, she never had any qualms over kicking out whoever was still in her bed the next morning.