REMINDER

Hi guys,

I did write it in the description of this story, but just as a reminder:
I will not be putting any TW's before any chapters. This is a story about a girl who is essentially an assassin, there is going to be violent and graphic depictions of things in what I write!

I have the main/biggest ones detailed in the description for Malignant.
These include, but are not limited to;
-Death
-Violence
-Torture
-Explicit Language
-Sexual Content
-Mentions of non-consensual acts (no details or descriptions)
-Mature Themes
-Graphic descriptions

If you are new to this story or are a continuing reader and realise you are not comfortable with even one of these things, I ask you to please stop reading.

I also want to add that if you are not over the age of 17, please don't read. If you insist on doing so, please don't tell me - I don't want to know that you're underage as it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Just to add - Juna is described as looking a certain way and this was simply because I wanted a descriptor as I personally prefer to read books that describe the looks of a character. But this in no way has any affect on the story. You are free to picture her anyway you like and ignore my descriptions. It's not mentioned too often anyway.

I HAVE AN INSTAGRAM!! You can find me over there at loup.yyy so please go give me a follow! I'll be posting updates on this story, photos and edits of George and the twins/HP content as a whole, and maybe an update on myself here and there.
Feel free to DM me or anything else there as well! I would love to hear from you ❤️❤️

Apart from all that! I really appreciate every single read, follow, vote and comment you guys give me! It really spurs me on to keep writing. I never thought I would get even 1k reads, so to be at what I am now is so wild to me. I love each and every one of you for that ❤️
If you ever have any questions, suggestions, feedback or just random things to say - please drop a comment or inbox me! I'm open to everything!!

Thank you all again. ❤️❤️❤️ xx