Just something that popped into my head this morning (Christmas with the gang)

•I'm really sorry if this doesn't make sense. It kinda just popped into my head at 4 this morning. Just hang in there, cause if it makes sense it's gonna be funny.•

Edit: it takes place in currant time cause... you'll see•

Johnny opens up a present from Two-Bit and takes it out of the box.

"A watch? Two, what am I gonna need a watch for? I have my phone to tell the time." Two-Bit grabs Johnny's phone off of the table and runs for the door, "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!" He yells as the screen door slams shut.

Darry picks up the piece of paper that came with the tiny black watch. "Get someone to say the word math into the side, after holding down that yellow button for three seconds... who wants to do it?" Darry looks around then back at Johnny, "Why don't we get Soda to try it?"  

After hours of trying to get it to work. It's time to test it.

"Alright, Soda. Say math into the watch and it should turn on and tell Johnny the time."

"Okay, Dare. I got this let's go," Sodapop cracks his knuckles leans over to the watch and says "math" the watch turns on and reads '1:06pm'. The watch then closes after a few seconds.

~time skip~

"C'mon Sodaaaa, I gotta check the time man."

"I already said it 4 times Johnnycakes-"

"No Soda, you said meth and not math"

"And I'll do it again. Anyways, Steve and I are going out Darry!"

"Okay be safe, no drinking no drug-"

"Yeah, yeah, Dare I know." Darry nods and waves them off.

"Johnny, it's 7:15pm. You can stay here tonight I don't want you going back to that hell hole."

"Yeah okay, Darry. Thanks"

"Anytime."

"...Darry?"

"Mm?"

"When's Two-Bit coming back? This watch was useless."

"Yeah I'm not sure. But I'll get him for ya Johnnycakes."