video games

hi so uh smut warning and this is a modern thing
also fun fact just found out that usually this take a lot longer than the way i wrote it so i'm gonna fix it and pls if you've already read it pls don't point out where i messed up;-;

third pov
steve was in his room playing video games. his dad was gone away for the weekend and his boyfriend had told him he was going to be at the beach with his brothers until dinner.

at around 3:30 steve got up to go get something to eat and some water. he was leaning on the counter when he heard the front door creak opened.

steve stood up straighter and looked at the door. he was half hoping it was a robber, rather than his dad.

"hey steve," soda's voice echoed through the doorway when he saw his older boyfriend.

"oh hey soda how are yo-" sodapop grabbed steve's hips and pushed him up against the counter. he started to softly kiss and suck on steve's neck. sodapop then began to guide the brunet towards his room once again.

"soda-" steve was cut off by yet another kiss.

"ugh what?" sodapop sounded annoyed with his boyfriend for 'ruining their fun'.

"what's gotten into you? and why didn't you tell me you were back early?" steve questioned as soda began to guide steve into his gaming chair.

"i wanted it to be a little surprise. and honey, just let me do something nice for you. okay?" soda raised an eyebrow and smirked as steve leaned back in his chair and nodded.

the blonde then sat on steve's lap and began to grind their clothed erections together.

"a-ahh~ soda, baby stop being a tease.." steve gripped soda's hips and pulled him down on his lap harder.

"shhh~ let me just-" soda got off of his boyfriends lap and unzipped his pants. he then got on his knees and began to unzip his boyfriends.

steve looked down at the blonde with a pleased look. he knew it was a treat to get sodapop acting this way. most times soda would wait until steve wanted to do stuff before even thinking about asking himself.

"what are you going to do to me baby?" steve smirked at the younger who was reaching towards the brunet's underwear.

"hush up steve. start playing your video games again," steve sat back a bit as he felt soda's breath ghost across his dick.

the brunette picked up his controller and clicked on a game. as he began to fiddle with the controls and play the game, he felt his tip being sucked into sodapop's warm mouth.

steve leaned his head back on his chair, "a-ah soda~" he moaned out. soda's throat let more of steve's dick slide into it. a few more bobs of his head later, and soda pulled off of steve's dick with a 'pop'.

"awh c'mon soda i was so close-" steve was cut off by soda's finger being placed over his lips.

"steve," he said slowly, "i want you to be quite. i will get to it, okay?" steve just barely nodded his head before soda took his boxers off and slowly crawled back on to steve's lap.

sodapop then raised his hips and lowered himself onto steve's dick.

"oh god soda~" steve moaned, "move please baby!"

"nuh uh... you're gonna play you're video games. i'm going to stay right here until you win. then you'll get what you want. (pretend his plying fortnite or something you win, idek. i don't get video games so bare with me-) do you understand?" steve nodded again, looking over sodapop's shoulder to look at his tv screen.