get out (darlas)

darry x dallas

warning; sadish and there is me ranting at the end so skip that if you'd like (tw: self harm talk, eating disorder talk, bad ex talk, cat calling. just in general dont read if you struggle with that stuff please)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD POV

darry had picked dallas up from the police station for the second time this month, and he was pissed. darry had warned the blonde that if he did that again, that they wouldn't be together. yet dallas had gone out and started trouble again.

"the second time dallas... the second time! i can't believe you!" darry puled into the curtis house driveway, it was around 8:30pm, "get in the house dallas. we'll get you cleaned up and we can have a talk about this."

"darry let me expl-"

"get out of my car and get in the house so we can talk about this when i'm not as angry at you," dallas looked down and nodded. he stepped out of darry's pick-up truck and made his was towards the gate. when he opened the gate, he waited for the brunette male, who was giving him an angry looked.

the blonde sighed and stepped trough the gate and made his way for the front door. he opened it and saw the two youngest curtis brothers sitting on the couch and watching mickey mouse.

"can one of you grab us the first aid kit?" darry's voice could be heard from behind the hood.

"sure dare," sodapop got up and walked to the bathroom to find the kit and give it to the older couple. ponyboy followed because he found the tension between the older two, to be quite awkward.

when sodapop returned with the first aid kit, darry patched him up before sitting dallas down and talking to him.

-

"i don't understand why you can't just stay out of trouble dal! it shouldn't be that hard! is it really that hard?!" darry yelled at his younger boyfriend.

"yeah darry! it is hard for me to stay out of trouble 'cause you're always busy and i've got nothin' better ta do! so yeah i get in to trouble, deal with it for god's sake!" dallas shouted back.

"god dallas! i have to work for a living so you and the boys can hang around here! i basically have a whole other family to feed! do you ever say thank you!? no! you never do!"

"darry i didn't mean it i'm so-" dallas started to apologize but was cut off by his older boyfriend.

"get out." darry stated in a more calm voice than he was using a few minutes before.

"what?" dallas stood there stunned. his boyfriend didn't really want him to leave... did he?

"i said get out."

"darry please!" dallas cried. he didn't want to be kicked out right now. he needed to be with darry right now.

"get out dallas!" darry yelled and angrily pointed a finger towards the front door. dallas looked down at his feet before walking towards the front door. he slipped on his shoes and jacket before stepping outside and slamming the door behind him.

darry sank into his arm chair and picked up the news paper, trying hard to forget what happened.

soon enough, though, his older brothers came down the hall and into the living room.

"are you okay dare?" sodapop questioned, "i noticed somethinng was off when y'all first came in but that was a lot more than what i thought was happening."