𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

Continuation of the previous one-shot She Hates Me. 

Chase sighed, getting up from his knees and giving a hand to Charli to help her up.

"What's the problem, Thomas?" He called down.

"I'M THE PROBLEM CHOPSTICK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE."

Chase gritted his teeth.

"Chase don't." Charli pleaded.

The rest of Hype heard the commotion and showed up in the living room.

Josh pushed Thomas to the side as he and the rest of Sway came in.

"FINALLY SHOWED TO CONFRONT ME HUH BITCHBOY?" Chase pushed into Josh. He tried to throw a punch at Chase but he ducked, Chase pushed him back in the chest again. Anthony got a hold of Josh while Nick and Ryland got Chase.

Michael was tangled up with someone having a discussion. Thomas was talking with Bryce.

"You shouldn't have brought all of Sway Bryce," Alex told him standing in front of where all the girls were.

"Hudson asked for it in his live and everyone's got something to pick with him."

Josh laughed, "Don't tell me you can't take the heat, Huddy." His eyes drifted towards the girls seeing Charli behind Alex and beside Kouvr. "Charli! You showed up to see what Chopstick actually had to say?"

Chase bucked forward, grappling with Ryland's arm that was holding his chest. "Don't you even fucking  look at her."

Tayler shielded Charli. "No, nope we are not doing that."

Ondreaz peaks through the window to see the line of paparazzi waiting to see something happen. "Paps are outside."

Thomas got in the middle. "Okay, this isn't good for anybody. Those who are involved need to work it out the others need to distract the paparazzi."

Blake smacked the back of his hand on Tony's stomach. "We got it covered."

They raced outside making as much commotion as possible.

"We got to be able to work something out here." Thomas urged sharing a glance with both Josh and Chase.

"It's called stay the fuck away from me." Chase sneered.

"I told the truth you came after my girl!"

Chase's eyes widened in disbelief. "She kissed me! I made my fair share of mistakes but that's between me and Charli."

Bryce threw his arms up. "Fuck it, are we all in agreement Josh and Chase should just stay the hell away from each other?"

Josh and Chase leveled glares. "Deal—fine by me."

"Great next order of business is how Chase posted about the rest of the Sway boys." Thomas introduced.

"That was fucking low," Kio told him.

"So's my apparent friends continuing to drag my name on social. I already lost the girl I'm in love with I didn't think the rest of you boys would be hypocrites."

"Is anyone gonna deny what Chase posted? He was right about Griffin." Mia added.

The boys were silent. Thomas cleared his throat, "From now on, Josh and Chase will stay away from each other and everyone else needs to keep out of this on social and just let others handle the business in private."

Bryce nodded. "That's cool with us," He shook hands with Thomas before motioning the rest of the boys out of the house.

Chase shook off Ryland's grip. Alex let out a loud breath. "That was something."