𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲

Couple's Lie Detector Test with Chase Hudson | Charli D'Amelio

"Hello everyone it's Charli and welcome back to my channel. We were dared to do this next after Dixie and Noah which is why we have John here to do a lie detector test on me and Chase."

Chase waved at the camera, "Sup."

They sat next to each other on the living room couch in the center. John was sitting on an ottoman off towards Chase's side.

Charli gestured on her side to her parents watching. "Special guest appearances by my parents. They're here in case Chase breaks my heart."

"Hottie!"

She smiles widely and kisses his cheek. "I'm kidding."

"Who wants to be tested first?" John asked.

"I guess I'll go first." Chase volunteers.

Charli points at the camera. "We won't know the results until the end so stick around for that."

*Camera Cut*

Chase was all wired up and ready to go. 

She laughs, "Let's start with an easy question...do you love me?"

"That's your easy question?" Chase scoffs.

She sticks her bottom lip out, "You don't love me?"

He laughs unbelievably and rolled his head back, "Oh my god! Yes, I love you!"

"Are you in love with me?"

"Yes."

She pouted cutely. "Awe." Reaching over to give him a peck. 

"Did you have feelings for me when we started to DM?" 

"Um..." His cheeks flushed and couldn't match her gaze. "Yes." 

"Were you trying to get my in pants?" Charli laughed clapping her hands together. 

"No." 

She leaned her elbows on her thighs. "Okay, okay serious question Baby." 

"Lay it on me Babygirl." 

"Did you still love me when we weren't together?" She almost whispered. 

His eyes soften and answered in an almost equally softer voice, "I never stopped loving you." 

They stared deeply into each other's eyes. 

"Awe, oh my god." Heidi ruined the moment causing all four of them to giggle. 

"I got a question." Marc intervened. 

"Go ahead, Dad." 

"At the beginning of you guys' relationship, did you care whether or not we approved of you?" 

Chase raised his split eyebrow, "Just solely in the beginning?" 

Marc nodded, "Yes." 

"Honestly no." 

Charli's expression was bewildered, "What?" 

"Hold on let me explain," Chase soothed, "I had other girlfriends in the past where their parents despised me. I barely would interact with their parents anyway but I don't know if it was the way I dressed, how I acted on social media, or just my personal problems..." 

He shrugged, "I learned to not care before I would get hurt by it but then you know realizing how close all of you guys are and how important both of you are to Charli, I did try to make a conscious effort to interact and be around all of you." He chuckled slightly, "I'm glad I did because now you guys are like my LA parents in a way since my parents are in Stockton so I'm really grateful to be part of this family."