𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆

A/N: I swear to god I had this one planned for a while before the TikTokers vs Youtubers fight and before Tanner Fox tried to call out Chase. 

Anyway, Josh has been talking too much and the whole diss track bullshit, so I felt like it was the perfect time to write this. 

Thomas knocked on Vinnie's door with his vlog camera in hand. 

"Come in!" 

He entered, filming Chase on Vinnie's bed with Charli. They were both on their phones watching their socials. Charli's head was in the space between his neck and shoulder. Vinnie had his headphones on playing games on his computer set up. 

"Hey Chase and Charli Dilazio." 

She tilted her head back towards the door. "That one was a stretch, Tommy." 

He shrugged, "I need you to react to the ending of my last vlog you two." 

Chase rose from the bed, adjusting the hood on his head. "Alright." 

The camera cut to them in the kitchen with Thomas's laptop in front of them. On the screen was a zoomed-in picture of Bryce. Charli hit play, and it was Hype and Sway meeting in a parking lot. 

"Fuck this shit, I'll see you on Twitter boy." Bryce laughed, fist-bumping Thomas. 

Thomas laughed and pointed the camera at Josh. "Yo Chase and Josh next, Chase and Josh next." He joked. 

Josh nodded his head. "Alright bet, let's do it." 

Thomas chuckled, "You serious?" 

He crossed his arms, "Yeah, why not? But I bet he won't do it." 

"I'm gonna show him this video and will post his response next vlog." 

It was Josh's turn to laugh, "It's a deal." 

Chase hit the space bar to pause the video and scoffed. 

"Thomas! Why would you even suggest that to him?" Charli scolded. 

He turned the camera to her, "I was joking! I didn't think he would take it so seriously." 

"We haven't talked or been around each other since that night and now he thinks it'll be cool to fight me?" He had an incredulous look on his face. 

"Soooo, are you gonna fight him?" 

Chase stood up, "He can shove it up his ass, Thomas." His hand covers the lens which Thomas uses to cut to the next segment of his video. 

The next morning that part of the vlog was all over tiktokinsiders.

@JoshRichards: Just like in my song @xlilhuddy is still Softish 🤭

     @xlilhuddy: The last time we saw or spoken to each other was when you came to MY house in July looking for a fight. Now months later you still want to fight me? Don't you have anything better to do? 

     @JoshRichards: Believe me I have plenty of things planned and in the works including diss track 2. I'll send you the link when it drops. 

     @xlilhuddy: You wanna fight okay. But let's make it interesting...when I knock your ass out, there will be no more diss tracks about me ever again and I want you to delete Still Softish off of YouTube and take off the sound on TikTok. 

     @JoshRichards: Now we're talking! When I snap you in two like the chopstick you are, you have to tell me all of your darkest secrets that I can use for my diss tracks.