𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹

Chase had an early photo shoot in the morning for a magazine page. He was on set in the last outfit they prepared for him.

A black leather jacket with studded lapels. One sleeve was completely red with a skeleton rock-on symbol patch. On the back in white graffiti lettering the words "FUCK OFF" jump out. His ripped jeans were black with printed designs along the sides of the legs and held multiple chains on his belt loops. They stacked him with rings on almost every finger and a group of necklaces and chains. He was wearing some light makeup, foundation, and black eyeliner around his eyes. His black hair was parted on the side, his bangs swooping down into his eye.

His phone rang on his dressing table.

"What up Dix?"

"Are you busy right now?" Her voice sounded kinda urgent.

"Uhhh I can talk."

"Is Charli at your house or have you talked to her at all today?"

His eyebrows scrunched, "No why?"

The microphone crackled with her heavy sigh. "Charli's ex-boyfriend Austin, released inappropriate photos of Charli."

He straightened up and gripped his phone tighter, "They weren't nudes were they?"

"No, no just her in her underwear and bra...there was one photo where she didn't have a bra on but covered herself with her arm. It's stuff that still shouldn't be out there."

"I'm not home right now but I will call one of the boys to see if she showed up. I gotta take care of some things. Let me know when they take those pictures down."

"I will let me know about her. Mom and Dad are worried."

"No problem Dix. Talk to you later."

He ended the call and began gathering up his stuff. He clicked on Priscilla's number.

"I need you to get me the quickest flight out to Norwalk."

"Should I even ask why?"

He sucked in a breath, "Probably not."

"Can you be at the airport in an hour?"

"Done. Thanks, P."

"It's what I do."

Chase stalked up to the photographer, "I'm sorry but I got an emergency to talk care of. Can we reschedule or do you have enough photos for the spread?"

"No worries, we can just use the photos we already have." He shook his hand, "Thanks for coming out for this."

Chase nodded and half jogged out of the building to his car. It was about a half-hour drive to the airport. He had no time to go to his house and change or pack anything.

He bet that Char was at his house with the boys. He called Baron through his car Bluetooth.

"Chase! I was just about to call you. When are you coming back from the shoot? Char is here an—"

"—I'm not coming back to the house. You guys need to distract her for me."

"What the fuck Chase? Where are you going?"

"I'm taking care of the problem."

"Are you doing what I think you're doing? That's a bad idea, Hudson."

"Just keep her busy."

Baron sighed heavily through the phone. "Alright. But I swear to god promise me you'll come back in one piece."

"Done."

"Talk to you later."

He made it through the airport easily as he didn't have any luggage with him. The plane was set to take off in 10 minutes.