𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

Reacting to Chacha TikToks and Edits | Charli D'Amelio

"Hi, guys and welcome back to my channel. As you can tell by the title this was a highly requested video."

Chase nodded, "That's right, we're finally doing it so no more spamming my comments."

"We're actually filming in Chase's room today so we asked P-Cilly to gather some of our old TikToks and some fan-made edits to react to on camera."

They huddled together on the bed to look at the laptop screen.

(9:53-10:28)

"It's one of my vlogs!"

"Jesus, what was I wearing?" He frowned.

"Look at you before you went edgy."

Charli laughed, "Thomas was always late for everything."

They both leaned back in surprise when Charli introduced Chase to the video.

"Oh my god, your voice was so deep!"

"This had to have been early in the morning for me to sound like that."

Charli rewound the video to replay that part again.

"Hi, Bebe."

"Hi, Bebe."

"Hi, Bebe."

Chase covered his eyes with his hand, his cheeks tinged with red. "Stooop it."

"I can't help it! You sound so hot."

She turned back to the camera. "Guys let me know if you want to see more vlogs on my TikTok."

(12:44-12:53)

"Aww, Disney day!"

"That trip was so fun."

"This was always the same trip we posted a photo of us kissing for the first time." She pointed out.

"Yeah, it was kinda nerve-wracking."

Charli giggled, "Is that why you started laughing mid-kiss?"

"I haven't kissed anyone I really liked in front of the internet before God!" Chase thumped his back against his bed.

"No, no come on, I'm teasing. You aren't afraid to kiss me on camera anymore."

Chase bolted up, his hand reaching up to her chin. His tongue not so gently pried her lips apart to deliver her a sloppy kiss.

She squealed, pinching his side, "Ew! That was all spit!"

He pulled away laughing. "Just wanted to prove my point."

(14:19-14:30)

"I think this TikTok was really cute."

"We were on our way to the flighthouse studio I think?"