𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

Chase just finished his debut showcase in Hollywood. His hair and shirt were drenched in sweat and water. Despite all of that, Charli launched herself at him.

"I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, Babygirl."

"It really was amazing Chase." Madi complimented.

Charli let go of him but Chase kept a hand on her waist.

"Did I sound okay? I felt myself getting a little winded by the end."

"Hey! Nicely done Rockstar." Dixie yelled across the room. Noah and Curtis following close behind her.

He chuckled, "Thanks, Dix. I'm glad you guys made it."

"You'll give us free tickets when you perform Staples Center right?" Curtis teased slapping him on the back.

Red appeared on his cheeks as he got shy from the compliments. He tried brushing them off, "Come on guys, I sang three songs."

"And they were all amazing," Charli assured him.

"So how are you gonna celebrate your debut?" Noah asked.

Chase ran a hand up the back of his sweaty hair. "Actually, I rented a beach house in San Deigo for two days." He turned his head to the side to glance at his girlfriend. "I was wondering if you'd join me?"

She gasped, "Really?"

He snorted keeping his voice light, "Well yeah? It wouldn't be as much fun if I was by myself."

Charli kissed his cheek, "Of course I'll come."

The next day Chase pulled in the Damelio house in a rented black 1968 BMW Cabriolet. He texted Charli saying he was outside.

"This is unexpected," Heidi stated.

Chase held his arms out of the convertible. "I thought we'd travel down in style."

Charli laughed as Marc put her suitcase in the back.

"Chase Hudson, you never cease to amaze me." She kisses his cheek before getting in the passenger side.

"You guys have fun and stay safe," Heidi waved as they pulled out.

"How are we gonna listen to music?" Charli asked.

Chase handed her a cord. "Don't worry I hooked up a converter. It's all yours Hottie."

She kissed his cheek again and plugged in her phone.

It was beautiful out, the sun was cascading around them and the breeze was just enough to keep things cool.

Chase had one hand on the wheel and the other on her thigh.

They just made it out of LA congested traffic. The trip to San Diego is a little over two hours. 

She was singing her songs at the top of her lungs. Her arms raised above her head to feel the wind. 

Chase took some back roads where there wasn't a lot of traffic. He was able to go as fast as he wanted. 

Charli fingered his short sleeve as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Her hand brushing highly at his hair. He gently rested his head slightly on hers. 

"Thank you for this trip." 

He smiled, "You never need to thank me. We both deserve this after working so hard." 

She kissed his cheek and pulled away from him, giggling at the familiar song blasting on the speakers. 

He had to slow down some as a sedan in front of him went a safer speed. "Are you kidding me? No cars for miles and this one wants to go 35?" Chase complained.