𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗜𝘁

⚠️SMUT from Understanding In a Car Crash⚠️

Chase woke on his own, a pleasant heaviness in his limbs. He stretched, opening his eyes to take in the magnificent sight before him. Charli didn't seem to have noticed him awake.

Something compelled him to reach for his phone to record the beauty in front of him.

Charli was sitting on the ground brushing her hair, wearing a pink lacy lingerie set. Chase can be seen sitting on his bed with messy hair and his black boxers, his phone zooming in on Charli. She glanced up to make eye contact with him through the full-length mirror.

"Are you seriously recording me right now?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Look at this view waking up. God damn."

She giggled, "Don't try to play cute now. Look at all the work I have to do to cover up all these hickeys."

"Nooo. Come here." Chase whined.

Charli spun around to face him and then got up. She stood in front of him crossing her arms.

"It's like I got attacked by an animal—" She cranes one side of her neck and points at it. "—and I should smack you for this."

Going down her neck was a plethora of hickeys, but they spelled out the name CHASE on closer inspection.

Chase grabbed onto her hip to turn her around and sit in his lap. His phone camera was still shooting their reflection. He clenched his fingers high just below her jawline and tilted her head slightly so he could see his name sucked into her skin.

"I like it. It lets everyone know you're mine."  His voice turns into a deep rasp by the end and loudly kissed the side of her neck.

He increases the pressure on her neck and kisses her up to her cheek. His hand slides down to her chest, playing with the straps before cupping one on the outside and giving it a quick squeeze.

Charli scratches her nails on his thighs which his chest rumbled at. "You really trying to start something?"

"I have to go to New York for a music thing for a week and a half. I'd like to watch something while I'm in my hotel room all alone."

His hand now made it inside of her lingerie crop top.

"We can FaceTime you know."

"I know but I get frustrated because I can't touch you."

"Okay."

"You want to finish what you started last night?"  He smirked.

Charli whipped around stealing his phone and landing flat on her back on the bed. She was now pointing the camera at his bewildered expression.

"I already gave you head last night. Why don't you return the favor?"

He smiled, "Oh she a baddie now?"

One of her legs wrapped around the back of his neck. "Just get down there already Pretty Boy."

He chuckled, "So impatient, you're dripping onto my sheets Babygirl."

Her other leg quickly wraps around the back of his neck as well forcing his head down.

The first lick sends her moaning and the camera points up towards the ceiling. "Fuck Chase."

Her legs slack enough to just rest on his shoulders for Chase to pop his head back up to sit on his knees properly, "Already so fucked out you can't even hold the camera straight?" He teased.