𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

He thanked God that day 2 wasn't canceled, he's been dreaming of performing at a festival since he was little and now it was actually going to happen.

Chase got to the venue about an hour and a half before he was supposed to go on. This was literally his childhood fantasy, being surrounded by all the bands he grew up listening to and still listens to this day. He's now a part of them with his name added to the lineup.

He felt energized like never before, spending time with his family does that to him. They were all here to support him today.

The stage manager gave him the signal. "You're on."

Chase took a deep breath and jumped on stage.

He sang his heart out, for all 20 minutes. The crowd was great, there were way more people in the tent than he thought would show. They even sang along especially to All The Things I Hate About You.

As soon as the final chords struck, he thanked the crowd and hopped off the stage. He collapsed back into the trailer he was given. He needed time to process exactly what the fuck just happened.

He heard a knock on his trailer door so he got up to answer

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

Chase loved everything single thing about the festival. He only got stopped a couple of times to take photos but other than that he was able to blend into the crowd and enjoy his favorite bands.

After Pierce the Veil's session ended, he was invited to their hangout spot by Vic. Around 5, he took a break back in his trailer for some alone time.

When he was with the band his phone kept blowing up in his pocket but he was too busy to check it.

liked by 639,848 others

tiktokinsiders some fans caught #charlidamelio watching #chasehudson perform

user394 WTH

user559 this is crazy sus
839 likes
user886 ikr

user002 shes there so early landon doesn't go on until night

user475 landon is no where too be found

user666 she deadass snuck out to see him perform omg
203 likes

user232 i thought they weren't even friends anymore???

user449 charli regretting her decision lmaooo
67 likes

user311 as she should he did amazing
492 likes

View 3,939 comments