𝗠𝗿. 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

"I think I'm gonna have to disable my comments for my insta photos." Charli sighed.

She was stretched between two chairs at the dining table.

"Why that last post you did was cute." Kouvr complimented.

"That's the problem. Guys keep on commenting gross stuff they want to do to me."

Mia scrolled on her own phone to see the comments Charli was talking about. "Huh, yeah men are pigs."

Charli threw up her hands, "I don't know why it's happening now though? It's not like I've been posting any racy pics of me."

"Probably because you just turned legal a few days ago. They would've been in legal trouble or called out if they did it before." Kouvr pointed out.

Charli groaned, "I hope Chase doesn't see any of this."

"Hey uh...Chase, did you see Charli's new post on IG?" Nick asked, sitting on top of his skateboard on the halfpipe. 

Chase finished his run and popped up his own board to grab with his hand. "Yeah, doesn't she look amazing?"

"I mean did you read her comments?" 

Chase bent down over Nick's shoulder. "Who I gotta fight?" 

"If there mean comments tell her to just ignore them," Vinnie suggested. 

Nick sucked in a breath, "Actually there more like the opposite." 

liked by lilhuddy, miahayward, k0uvr, and 3,874,364 others

charlidamelio swingin to you 

madimonroe gorg 

avani looking hot bebe
4546 likes 

user234 sit on my face 

user653 so pretty 

user455 bet you look so nice covered in my load 

user843 I'll pay you 200 for nudes
124 likes 

View all 4,7408 comments 

"What the fuck?" Chase growled in this throat. 

"Yeesh, those are some raunchy comments and that's coming from me!" Paper exclaimed. 

"You gotta tell her to disable her comments." Nick implored, "I don't want people to talk her to like that." 

"She loves reading her comments though and she shouldn't have to just because a few perverts want to be gross. I just have to remind everyone that I'm the only person who she sends nudes to." He replied confidently. 

The boys groan around him. "Ugh, too much information." Paper covered his ears. 

"Yea, I did not need to know that." Nick grimaced.