𝗧𝗵𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗿 𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗺𝗿𝘀

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"Huddy! Are you almost ready bro?" Dylan called from Chase's room. 

The birthday boy was in his closet. He just finished making a video for his IG story showing his outfit. 

"Give me a sec, I gotta call Char." 

She picked up on the first ring. 

"How you doing Hottie?" 

"Hi, Birthday Boy." 

"Just wanted to let you know that me and the boys are on our way to the restaurant." 

"Okay, I'm with Avani and Madi right now just waiting for our ride." 

His eyebrows scrunched, "Do you want me to come pick you up?" 

"Thanks for the offer Chasey, but we're good, I'll see you in like 20 minutes." 

"Okay, love you." 

"Love you too." 

He hung up and left his closet to rejoin the boys. They piled into his car, blasting his favorite songs. 

Paparazzi swarmed the front of the building, bodyguards were hired to open up their doors and guide them through. 

"ITS MY BOYS MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY!" Baron shouted. 

The cameras flashed as they walked out of the car. 

"Happy birthday Huddy!" 

"Happy birthday Chase." 

"Chase—" 

"—new song—" 

"How—you and Charli?" 

He ignored the questions being asked and only nodded in thanks from those who wished him a happy birthday. 

Chase and the boys were escorted into the restaurant. They rented the whole place out and had a special menu made up just for him. 

Some of the party guests were already there, milling around. There was a DJ in the corner playing some background music. 

"Birthday boy has arrived!" Dylan exclaimed. 

Markell, Curtis, Dixie, Noah, Heidi, Marc, Erika, and the Hype House were some of the guests who were already there. 

Chase gasped, "Marlena?! What the fuck are you doing here!" 

"Surprise!" 

Chase laughed, hugging her tightly. He did the same with her fiance, Jai. 

"I can't believe you guys made it!" 

"It was tight but I'm glad we were able to make it down with LA traffic," Jai revealed. 

 Chase hugged his sister again. "That's awesome, thank you for coming." 

The sea of people coming into the restaurant was never-ending. Chase's heart felt like it might burst with all the love he was receiving. It was even more touching, knowing how rough last year was during this time and he wasn't able to celebrate his friends. 

Just then Charli, Avani, and Madi walked in.  Avani went over to Anthony and Madi went over to talk to her mom. 

Chase set his drink down and raced over to greet her. "Don't you look gorgeous Miss Damelio." 

"You're very handsome yourself Birthday Boy." 

His big boxy smile was contagious and Charli couldn't help but giggle. He didn't hesitate in cupping her cheek to kiss her lips.